This solution is ranked
in What are the best outdoor wireless security cameras with SD cardRead user opinions
in What are the best home security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless indoor security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best budget Linux powered home remote security camsRead user opinions
in What are the best warehouse security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best choices for home security camera systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best HD security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Wireless home security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Security Camera SystemsRead user opinions
in What are the best indoor security camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about Wansview K3
- "There's tons of competion in this market niche. This one is a competitive entry, but at this price point you're not getting the "best," just something that's decent and may work for your situation. And then again, it may not. Some have expressed concern about it coming from a Chinese company and thus they don't trust them. Depending on what you're "securing," that might not matter to you, though anytime you connect anything on your home network, you might be offering someone a way into more of your "world" than you anticipate."
- "I'm a working mom so I had to leave my son most of the time under the care of his nanny. It's not that I don't trust the nanny but I really feel more secure if I can check on them time to time and see how she's taking care of my child. This cam also has audio so I can hear them and they can hear me through the partner app""Love this home security camera! I already had the previous model of this and was satisfied with it. So when i needed a new one for my baby's room i decided to buy this model instead. And yeah i do not regret my purchase. If i need more i will probably buy more Wansview cameras."
- "This camera was perfect for me, as I needed a nanny cam. Sure enough, I caught my nanny stealing silverware! The video that this records is very clear and high resolution."
- "I found this to be an OK camera. I found the connection to be dropping frequently and talked with a tech expert who suggested I buy a router extender, which solved the problem. I think Wansview could have spent a little more for a higher quality product with better range, but it does work. The picture is ok, I can make out images, but I guess you get what you pay for. It is ok if you are looking to spend very little on a security camera, just be aware the range is limited."
- "I bought this so i could keep an eye on my pets when i'm away from home. It gives me some security so i know they are okay. You really can't go wrong with this price. It's very easy to set up and easy to use. I love that i can span an entire room with ease. The night vision comes in handy as well. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to keep an eye on pets, a nanny etc. "
- "This is really good inexpensive home security camera. It has good picture quality and a cool design. what I liked most about this security camera is that it was really easy to set up and it is wireless. The only thing I didn't really like about it is that it has to have a direct power supply because it doesn't have an internal battery. Other than that it is a really good home security camera"
- "This is a pretty great solution for the price. I was surprised that it has working night vision too. Its perfect to monitor my baby's room. Saves me the occasional trip of having to go to her room to check in on her in the middle of the night. With the night vision, I can easily see how she is doing without turning on the light and potentially waking her up. The HD quality makes it so I can easily see whats going on. Totally worth every penny."
- "The Wansview Security Camera K3 is an indoor security and monitoring camera with audio capabilities. It has night vision ability, two way audio and full 1080p HD recording. This system is great for indoor use but for outdoor security usage there are better options. "
- "This security camera is a great setup for those just getting into home security. It takes care of everything, has easy setup, and has already caught several shady characters red handed at my home. Stay safe!"
- "This works really well. It's compact and pretty discreet, but still offers great surveillance ability. We own 2 of these and use them to keep an eye on the dog during the day and also the maid that comes by to clean our home. Really easy to just go on our phones during the day, take a quick look at go back to business."