This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable devices for boatingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for footballRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices that can be shipped to IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best water-resistant wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for swimmingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for divingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for snowshoeingRead user opinions
in What are the best bracelets to track your heart rateRead user opinions
in What are the best rain and splash-proof activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best sleek fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for water poloRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers without plasticRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Waterfi Charge 2
- "I have not heard of this brand, but it seems this product and manufacturer are devoted to water resistance. This design is also visually appealing to a wide audience, with fairly simple looks and a dark color that will fit with any outfit and suit those wanting to engage in a wide variety of outdoor activities."
There are no comments yet!
- "This is a pretty good activity tracker that I'm going to continue to use despite a few objections. The problem isn't the functionality, which I think is good. It tracks heart rate, steps, calories burned, sleep, and other metrics--and that's all fine. It's also waterproof. But I find the price to be a little much, as most people can likely survive with a cheaper option, and I find it to be quite unattractive and a little uncomfortable for my wrist. But if you value function over form, it's a quality heart rate and activity bracelet."
- "As someone with a a very active lifestyle, having a fitness tracker that I can take with me and have it endure somewhat trying conditions is an extremely important thing I look for in my fitness gear. This fits in perfectly with the kind of activities I do so I never have to worry about it taking water damage! "
- " Bought the Waterfi and it worked good for two weeks. Somehow it got a shallow crack in the face. I've had other fitbits for years and never got a crack. It stopped working and I was informed that warranty wouldn't cover it even though it was just days old. Not worth the money in my opinion if it breaks so easy. This is not the Fitbit company. They take the Fitbit and waterproof it. Probably would be different if I could work with Fitbit warranty directly. Won't buy again 1"
- "I never go anywhere without my Fitbit, and now I can go swimming with it too! This is a bit of a pricey buy in, but it does indeed work as advertised. I can submerge myself quite deep with this without any worry. The fitness tracking also continues uninterrupted. I have not noticed any hit on battery life either. Worth it if you need it."
- "I've only had this for about a month now, and it seems to be having no issues. I have worn it in the shower and in the rain and had no issues with it breaking or malfunctioning. I haven't tested it by taking it swimming or anything, but I don't see why it would break there if it can handle a shower. I am satisfied with my purchase!"