This solution is ranked
in What are the best 3D virtual reality glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile virtual reality headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best VR headsets for PC gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best virtual reality headsets for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best VR goggles for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best 3D glasses that give the best bang for your buckRead user opinions
in What are the best virtual reality glassesRead user opinions
What the community says about Wensltd VR Headset
- "I bought my children these reality glasses and they have had a ball with it. They can not get over how real everything seems in the games they are so used to playing. It gives them a real life experience and it gives me as stay at home a break to organize around the house. It's a win win! "
- "I'm so obsessed with this headset. My boyfriend likes to game so he let me try them one day. Every since then I have been using them while he's at work. The graphics are great and everything feels so real."
- "Since I love listening to music, I recommend the Wensltd VR Headset. Of course, you need a PC to make the best out of this gadget but it really is HD. For all the gamers out there, this is the best one for you yet because it can last up to 3 hours without any interruption."
- "There are better virtual reality glasses out there than the Wensltd headset. I bought the headset after a friend recommended them and I must say I am very disappointed in them. After already owning a HTC Vive headset, this one does not compare. The headset gives me motion sickness unlike the HTC and its visual quality is way lower, which takes away from the immersion. The games I have chosen to play on it look worse and washed out. The battery life is alright, but with such a high asking price this headset has not been worth it."
- "I have a hard time finding a VR set that is worth the price. I would say that this is not one of them. I've had several VR units in the past and this model is way over priced for what you get."
- "Unless you're super serious about gaming, this is a pretty decent headset for phones. Of course it's no match for something like the Vive or Oculus, but the price reflects that and it's not really made for what those are made for. It worked well for what I needed to do, though I gotta say it hurt my head a bit. Not the visuals but the product itself, though that could just be my head shape."