This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable devices for water poloRead user opinions
in What are the best swim trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with a replaceable batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for swimmersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with calorie burn monitoringRead user opinions
in What are the best Android fitness watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for small wristsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tracker gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best swimming trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for working womenRead user opinions
in What are the best rated fitness trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best and most accurate fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wrist exercise trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable sleep trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable technology gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for swimmingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 150 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for working womenRead user opinions
in What are the best new activity bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness wearables to send data directly to doctorsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with long lasting batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers that pair with iPhonesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Withings Activité Pop
- "We were competing at my work for most calories burned and steps walked with the various fitbit like devices. I stomped everyone by wearing the WAP during a game of water polo; topped the office leader board like a boss!"
- "Withings Activite Pop seems like it would've been a good option for a fitness tracker when you don't want one of the bigger names, but the design is a huge problem. This is entirely too prone to cracking, which is a huge problem for a tracker meant to withstand heavy fitness activity."
- "The Withings Activité Pop is a sleep looking watch that tracks your activity. It comes in a variety of colors like blue, pink, gray and sand. Also no need to charge activate pop as the button cell battery offers up to 8 months of life. Works with both Android and iOS. "
- "I don't think this is really very fashionable when compared to something like the Fitbit Alta HR, but the fact that it comes in many colors and just looks like a regular watch makes it very easy to integrate into any outfit. That is important to me, as I do not wish to advertise my fitness vanity to the world at all times. That said, it doesn't track many things, and is really not a good device if you want to be using a fitness tracker. It is very basic. Fine, but not the best by any means."
- "The Withings Activité is a high end French designed swiss made watch. the tracker can be set up on your own phone and tracks numerous activites including sleep and steps, swimming etc. However it is very expensive at about $400 and other choices such as the BellaBeat Leaf, Up2 by Jawbone are more traditional at about $100"
- "The Withings Activité Pop hybrid watch is moderately priced and very stylish. I love that it doesn't need charged and that no one has to know that it's a fitness tracker. Wish that it had a heart rate monitor and gps, but it's a great deal for the price."
- "This looks like a great fitness tracker. It has a sleek design to resemble an actual watch. From watching the video, it looks like you can do just about anything with it (including possibly getting it wet). From reading reviews, some are on the fence about it. I like that it automatically will sync to your phone and track your steps, distance and sleep. I am a little perplexes as to how to get the calories and such though. I think the downfall for me is it runs on a standard cell battery. I would much rather have something that plugs in to charge. For the price, I would probably give it a try."
- "Ultimately the Pop does what many of its rivals fail to achieve – it integrates seamlessly into every facet of your daily life,A smarter watch than most smartwatches, the Activité Pop is the ideal activity tracker for those after a balance between performance and visual refinement. "
- "Real good watch for the price. It is even waterproof and it wakes me up with a vibration alarm. It tracks my activity so I know I have been burning calories. I like the sleek look and style. It fits good not too snug but very comfortable."
- "I have not heard about this brand, maybe it's just me since I use android, but it looks to be a decent product based on reviews. Although, I am very confident that there are other much better options aside from this particular product. The big plus for the product is that it is currently on sale, and its a huge bargain."
- #17 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"This is a nice looking watch that sync with your smart phone easily and tracks everything you do seamlessly. It tracks your sleep, steps taken, distance ran (or walked) and even calculates calories burned. It also has a silent alarm to get you started for the day. It has a long battery life (8 months). Great tool to keep you motivated and stay active. I like it very much. ""I recently bought a Withings Activité Pop, and I'm really enjoying to use it when I go to run. The watch keep tracks of everything, it has a long autonomy, and it's also water resistant. A great watch at a competitive price!""The Withings Activite Pop is an activity and sleep tracking watch that is stylish and looks good on your wrist. It tracks all your steps, distance and calories and sends the information to your phone. It's a good motivator to get more exercise in.""A good watch. Not much to it, the design is very simple and the sleep monitoring works well. The really good thing about this watch is the app compatibility and the battery life.""The Withings Activité Pop is an atractive tracker option that works for everyone. It has a nice looking face and tracks all of the major components. No need to fear if you step into the shower or go for a swim. Some user have expressed concerns about synching to their phones.""Overall, I'm pretty happy with this new toy. The biggest downside, is the lack of battery life, which is a pretty inconvient issue for me. I suppose after time using it, it will grow on me, I just hope it's not like a fungus though, wish me luck, I'm gonna need plenty of it...""I think my favorite part about this tracker is the way it wakes me up, with a gentle vibration on my wrist. Fantastic. It does motivate me to move around and exercise more which is always a good thing. Summer beach body here I come! ""Withings Activité Pop is a fitness tracker watch that is designed to look like a traditional wristwatch. Its a good choice for those interested in basic fitness tracking, but don't need something expensive or flashy.""Withings ActivitÃ© Pop is a great product and I can see this being the future. The battery lasts a super long time, so I don't run out of battery while I'm active, and it is really easy to use.""I really like the look of this activity tracker. It's like a futuristic analog watch. It tracks steps, and sleep patterns."