This solution is ranked
in What are the best long-lasting battery life activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for small wristsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with a replaceable batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for seniorsRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness bands available in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best colourful and made of plastic smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for cheerleadingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for danceRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable tech gadgets under $50Read user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers that pair with iPhonesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for swimmersRead user opinions
in What are the best health tech gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Withings Go
- "They're not kidding, the battery does last forever. Now only if the rest of it worked right. I've found that the tracking is fairly inaccurate. Also, the software is not on par with the higher end brands of fitness watches. Good if you're on a budget though."
- "I am a big fan of Withings Go. It is one of the cheaper fitness trackers I've found, but it still offers many great functions. One downside is you have to replace the battery, but it has lasted me 8 months, so not too much of a hassle. Definitely worth the low price!"
- "This fitness tracker is indeed waterproof and it will give you a general idea your steps. If that is your main concern for the watch then this is a good option for you. However if you are looking for accurate data, notifications and the time on your watch the simplicity of design of this would not be a good option."
- "I'm really not sure how I lived before without this watch! This watch is absolutly amazing and makes tracking so much easier. I use it most when I go out side for a long run. This is most definitely the best fitness tracker I have ever used and after having this I probably won't ever try anything else,. I am very pleased with the watches proformance. I also like how easy the setup was and also that it is lightweight, my last fitness tracker was much heavier and harder to use, but with this fitness watch I look forward to using it all the time."
- "This wearable health tracker is okay. I do like the lightweight and slim design. There are some elementary flaws with it being accurate in the distance and sleep monitors that I have found. The differences are minor, but a little annoying. I guess for the price, it is a fairly good buy."
- "The first thing that popped out at me was the price! This watch is priced competitively on other watches on the market. One thing that keeps the cost down is the lack of features outside of the basics. For people that like simpler (like me), this is the perfect watch for you. I wouldn't call it the best I've ever seen, but for the price, you'll be hard-pressed to find anything better than this."
- #18 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"Withings Go is a unique combination fitness and sleep tracker with a long lasting battery life of up to 8 months. You can wear the device in multiple ways, on your wrist like a watch, or you can clip it to your clothes or simply put it in your pocket. Withings Go is also compatible with both iOS and Android devices.""Withings Go is a really great tool for anyone looking to monitor themselves a bit more. It has a sleep tracker, calorie counter, pedometer, and lots more. Plus the results are super easy to read, and the battery lasts a long time. "