This solution is ranked
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with smartphone and computer syncsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best 25 to 50 dollars wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets to buy onlineRead user opinions
in What are the best tech gadgets for fitness junkiesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for snowboardingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with barometersRead user opinions
in What are the best gift ideas for Raksha BandhanRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for exercisingRead user opinions
in What are the best tech related gadgets to ownRead user opinions
in What are the best OLED display smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best bracelets to track your heart rateRead user opinions
in What are the best 8gb onboard storage smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for snowmobilingRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with sleep quality trackingRead user opinions
in What are the best Xiaomi products besides phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers under 100Read user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for gymnasticsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices that can be shipped to IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with barometerRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with OLED displayRead user opinions
in What are the best health monitor wristbandsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for working outRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices online at low pricesRead user opinions
in What are the best inexpensive gadgets you use everydayRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best small gadget gifts under 80 USD for gift giving seasonRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for boatingRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with WiFi, Bluetooth, and NFC connectivityRead user opinions
in What are the best electronic fitness bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for seniorsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with health related applicationsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best and great fitness watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Xiaomi Mi Band 2
- " I workout 5x a week, try to eat as healthy as possible, attempt to get 6+ hours of sleep a night, and attempt to walk at least 10,000 steps a day. For me, having a fitness tracker is not only fun, it helps me to monitor exactly what habits I am maintaining on a daily basis. In all honesty, I have no real complaints with the Fitbit Charge HR and I still consider it an excellent fitness tracker. However, as an avid Android user (I use the Nexus 6P and stay up to date on all things Android related), I wanted to explore options that would sync with Google Fit and potentially have more room for tinkering. That's where the Mi Band 1s and now the Mi Band 2 enter the picture. I was able to purchase the Mi Band 2 through GeekBuying.com in late May (it was supposed to be a pre-order) and ended up receiving one week later in the first week of June. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. Be careful to ensure that you are purchasing an authentic Mi Band 2 (you can google fake vs authentic Mi Band to get a quick overview). **FIRST IMPRESSION: The packaging is simple and almost identical to the Mi Band 1s–just a simple natural colored cardboard box with the band, charger, and manual inside. The band is comfortable to wear, the silicone is soft and flexible, and the included charger is easy to use. After unboxing, I charged my Mi Band 2 for 2 hours and was ready to go. The initial setup slightly more of a pain than I anticipated. The OEM Mi Band software would not connect with my Mi Band. From some research, I was aware that this was a common issue with the Mi Band 1s and 2 because of the less-than-stellar OEM software. The fix? Download "Mi Band Tools" or "Mi Band Notify" from the Google Play store and either of those apps will connect with the Mi Band 2 instantly, thus allowing the OEM software to also detect and connect with the Mi Band 2. "
- "A budget, fitness wrist band for the athlete looking to save a buck, this handy device does almost everything that the higher end fitness bands can do. The LED display is crisp enough to view straight on, but the viewing angle is quite small, around 90 degrees. The battery life is ample for shorter worker outs, around 4 hours and a full charge takes around 12 hours. I was pleasantly surprised though with the calorie tracker and heart monitoring apps for it, the data was accurate and useful for my pacing of sets between workouts."
- "My experience with these at around the same price is that the device is OK but the software is terrible. So, you're really going to pay the big bucks if you want decent software. It matters since that's half the point of using it is to track your stats. It looks good though."
- "Not sure this solution encompasses the topic very well since it says Gadgets to buy online. I would think offering an online store or a site that review new gadgets and lists best new gadgets recently released on the market would make more sense. Maybe I am being picky because the word Gadgets is plural and not singular. "
- "Unfortunately, our Mi Band 2 is not available for sale in the US and we will not be able to help you get this product repaired in the US. However, please try the following troubleshooting steps and it may help you with this issue: Please try below steps to check the Mi Band problem: • Firstly please check whether the Mi Band is lack of power, you can charge it for checking. • Please unpair the Mi Band with Mi Fit APP, and then pair them again. • Please un-install the Mi Fit APP and then download it from APP store again. • Please sign out your account with the Mi Fit APP and sign in again, but please pay attention that your former data would be erased in this way."
- "This smart watch is lightweight and comfortable, with its smooth, flexible rubber coating and water resistant shell. The price is lower than most conventional smart watches, but its functionality is almost on par with its higher end counterparts, offering the same features; such as GPS, heart monitoring, play/pause of music, taking phone calls and alerts to incoming texts."
- "I'm always a person for the newest and latest gadgets, so I took a look at the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 to see what it could offer. It seems like a great fitness product. It tells me a lot about my physical activity (or lack thereof) and tries to motivate me to be healthier. Something that a lot of people could use! It's extremely inexpensive, too. I only wish it synced better with my smartphone to listen to music or view incoming calls."
- "Was not expecting such a great product does all you want in fitness band at very cheap price. It does what was advertised. Long battery life is a plus. The best fitness tracker for the customer on the budget."
- "this smart watch measures your heart rate to adjust the length and intensity of workouts, alerts you when you've been sitting for too long, reminds you when it's time for a short walk or water break, and tracks your calorie intake and fitness activity. it is amazing"
- "The Xiaomi Mi Band 2 is a wearable fitness device. It features an LED touch display, heart rate monitor, pedometer, and alerts for inactivity. There a lot of features for such an inexpensive product. This device is priced at $32.99 which is very reasonable. The rating on Amazon is 3.5 out of 5 stars which does give me pause especially when several of the negative reviews report that the device stopped working shortly after purchase. Overall I would give the fitness device a try especially for the price. "
- #5 of 10
in What are the best smart bands
- "The Xiaomi Mi Band 2 is a neat little device that helps remind me to move around once in awhile since most of my work is done sitting in front of a desk. Also, though, I use it five days a week for my exercise routine--and I would say it definitely helps motivate and remind me to keep with it. While I don't usually have a problem with over consuming calories, I often don't eat as often as I should due to being busy; the calorie counter has helped break me out of that habit."
- "The Xiaomi Mi Band 2 worked great for me! For about a week and a half. Even before it died out of the blue with no warning, I had some issues though. It "reminds you when it's time for a short walk," which sounds like a good idea...until it isn't. Until it annoys you. Until it's beeping at you every 90 minutes. Ugh! I'm not sure who this thing was calibrated for - Olympic trainees maybe? - but it was really kind of annoying...and I wasn't sorry when it died on me after less than two weeks. Pass!"
- "For the price I cant really complain to much about the Xiaomi Mi Band 2. I got it mostly to use as a step counter, but it's not as accurate as I'd like. Heart monitor seems to work well, but it's a lot harder to tell that then it is counting my own steps. Overall I'd say it's 5/10, but compared to others at this price I'd say 7/10."
- "The Xiami Mi Band is a pretty cool gift for the health-conscious or fitness buff in your family. It's much cheaper than the Apple Watch, and since it's a more tailored and focused experience, it will be easier to use for your less tech-savvy parents or grandparents. I've found myself doing far more intense workouts since getting the band!"
- "The Xiaomi Mi Band 2 will tell you when to get off of your duff and start walking. It will not only tell you when to eat but it can tell you your calorie intake. It measures heart rate and your workout intensity.But if it breaks don't count on getting it fixed quickly. It is not available in the US at this time."
- #19 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"The Xiaomi Mi Band 2 will make sure you stay as healthy as possible by alerting you when you've been sitting for too long. It can also remind you to take a walk or drink water. It will track your calorie intake and informs you on the best way to adjust your workout based on your heart rate.""This product is very similar to fitbit and great for all ages. But the problem is, kids simply do not care about metrics such as calorie intake unless it was somehow incentivize or gamified. ""This is decent for health-related statistics. This will track heart rate and help with workouts. It is a good device for daily activity tracking and health.""It was very comfortable. I like how it tracked my steps and sleep and it was right on point. It was a real good deal.""This would be a good addition. It helps remind you to get up and move. I need that some days."