This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android phones with great battery lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with 720x1280 pixels resolutionRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones for driversRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with infraredRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with USB OTG supportRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartphones for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with IR blasterRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with 1.6 GHz octa core processorRead user opinions
in What are the best 2 sim card phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with 1280x720 screen displayRead user opinions
in What are the best phones for playing Pokemon GoRead user opinions
in What are the best chinese dual sim mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Xiaomi Redmi 3
- "the one down side to gaming on android is that it just drains your battery too fast. its nice to see a game with the specific intent of extending this duration. "
- "I am generally not a fan of Android phones, but the Xiaomi Redmi 3 may be an exception. This phone has a 5 inch, 1280 x 720 HD screen and images look amazing on this phone. This smartphone also has great sound quality. This is a good phone overall for a budget price."
- "I think if you want the best smartphone for the cost you need to purchase the Hero X7, it has the best camera, drivers, and camera for the cost, all the other phones are not as good and are a ripoff. I am sure the Xiaomi is similar to the Hero X7 so I trust that It has good quality parts for the price as well offers everything you would need for all situations like working for uber or taking pictures."
- "If you are looking for a phone then ,Xiaomi Redmi 3 is what you may want., the This is the latest smart phone with a USB OTG support. ithas a 16Gb internal memory, Android 5.1 Snapdragon 616 64bit Octa Core 16GB ROM 2GB RAM 13.0MP + 5.0MP Cameras and a huge battery. "
- "For something reasonably affordable to play all the latest games this phone is essentially terrific! Having an Octacore processor with 2GB RAm allows you to play almost any game without issue provided you have cleaned up anything going on in the background before running the game. I can't imagine paying three times the price just for the ability to play the same games that this phone supports. If you can't afford the latest and greatest iPhone or Galaxy then you would be hard-pressed to find a better alternative for the price."
- "This seems like a good phone for me if I did not want to spend a lot of money. It doesn't have much memory and the camera isn't that up to date."
- "The Chinese Dual Sim phone Xiaomi Redmi 3 is a really great option if you may be looking for a great phone at a reduced price compared to other more well-known brands. The main thing that initially attracted me was the phones larger battery compared to other phones alongside its ample memory capabilities. The phone has excellent reviews and has so far operated perfectly and suites my needs. Sadly though, it appears the phone is no longer available and has been discontinued. If you can still find one, I'd say to definitely check it out for a great Dual Sim phone if you are in the market looking to purchase such a phone."
- #28 of 105
in What are the best smartphones"I have been on the search for the best smartphone for awhile. The XiaoMi Redmi 3 is the best phone that I have found in awhile. It has 16Gb internal memory, and a 5.0MP Camera which is amazing. I love this phone, it does everything that I need it to do, and more. "