This solution is ranked
in What are the best phones for playing Pokemon GoRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with infraredRead user opinions
in What are the best budget Xiaomi smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with infrared remote controlRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with 13-megapixel primary cameraRead user opinions
in What are the best Xiaomi smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with 5.5-inch screen sizesRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming phones in the worldRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with compass magnetometerRead user opinions
in What are the best budget dual-SIM phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with dual LED rear flashRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming smartphones with a good cameraRead user opinions
in What are the best Full HD smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android phones for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with full HD resolutionRead user opinions
in What are the best chinese dual sim mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best compact dual sim smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with IR blasterRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones for driversRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with magnetometer sensorsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- "I was looking for a smartphone with infrared remote control and came across the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Being unfamiliar with the brand, I did some research and found many claims that this was the best value for what you get. It has a 5.5 inch screen, 32Gb of internal storage and plenty of RAM. I bought it based on these recommendations and couldn't be happier! It is exactly what I was looking for!""While the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is a great phone with features like a 5.5 inches screen, 3gb of RAM, 2 SIM card slots and 32Gb of storage, it appears it doesn't have infrared remote capability on it. I could not find it and when I asked someone informed, they said it doesn't have it. So if that's what you're looking for, look elsewhere."
- "Xiaomi never fails me. I had my first Xiaomi for 5 years before I replaced it with Redmi. This is so lightweight, fast processing and affordable. I'm very much satisfied with my purchase!"
- "I wasn't too sure about this phone even though it did have the dual LED rear flash. I didn't know too much about it, but it does get the job done. It is pretty fast and has a lot of memory. Not too impressed with the camera and the functionality of it, but I'm sure it is something I can get used too."
- "I was leery about buying this phone as I wasn't confident in the brand because I wasn't familiar with it but I was pleasantly surprised. It has large internal storage and I have never had to add a card for more room. It's fast, user-friendly and has a long battery life which is great."
- "The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is a decent priced cell phone with a nice HD screen. It comes with most of the usual features of an upscale android phone for a lot less money. It's visually appealing and has been well received by customers looking for a less expensive cell phone."
- "I was looking to switch to an Android phone after my old iPhone stopped working and I didn't want to upgrade to their newest model. This phone has made me super happy. It's the perfect size and has a great feel to it - it feels well made and solid. I love the vibrancy of the screen, which is great for looking at photos and previewing mobile, colour-particular work that I need to do for my business. The "second space" feature is honestly the biggest selling point for me though; it allows you to have a whole separate installation of files, which lets me log into different accounts all at once, and keep files secure. I really would recommend this phone to anybody looking to check out a new Android device."
- "At first I was skeptical when I bought this phone. But I'm so glad that I decided to get it. It does everything that it's supposed to do and the graphics are great. My favorite part is how fast this phone is. On my old phone, there was always a lag when opening apps and browsing the internet, but with the it opens up without a problem."
- "Considering how much people on pretty much every phone review talk up Xiaomi I was willing to check them out to see what is up with them and I just do not see it. I mean it's a nice phone and all but it's nothing stellar. It was a kludgy Android skin and while that's just annoying the real let downs are the fact that it neither has a warranty nor supports us LTE bands. I have no idea why people keep recommending it, if you live in the US you might as well be throwing your money away."
- #51 of 105
in What are the best smartphones"This smartphone features an impressive 4GB of RAM. I have found the battery life to be extraordinary and I appreciate the slim design. I found the display works well even outside when the sun is shining which is something I appreciate. The camera performance is good and the price is competitive."