This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable cameras with waterproof to 40mRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest GoPro alternativesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with date and time settingsRead user opinions
in What are the best $50 to $100 body mounted camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best $25 to $50 body mounted camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras to create and share videos in a matter of minutesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with real-time image viewingRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap digital cameras with time lapseRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with instant playbackRead user opinions
in What are the best full HD wearable waterproof sport camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras for supports microSD card up to 32GBRead user opinions
in What are the best sports DV action waterproof camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi ultra HD waterproof sports action camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable waterproof sport camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with user friendly operating systemRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with one button video record abilityRead user opinions
in What are the best action camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about Xiaomi Yi Action Camera
- "This is a really nice camera and holds up well over the years. I bought it a couple of years ago and haven't had any problems. Some of my friends who bought GoPros instead are regretting their purchases. I would definitely get this camera as a starter wearable camera. It's easy to use, the software is easy to update, and it's a sturdy camera overall. "
- "Bought a Xiaomi phone and got converted into a Xiaomi user, sold my iPad for a Mi Pad and did not regret it, and now I bought this Yi camera and once again enjoyed the hell out of it. Cheaper, more reliable and still can get up to 95% of GoPro quality, a great GoPro alternative!"
- "People are giving this camera raving reviews and it's hard to believe that it sells at the price it does. It's a fraction of what a GoPro costs and basically has very similar features. It does have a couple of cons including short battery life and questionable video right out-of-the-box but you can't argue with the price."
- "The market of wearable action cameras is quite a saturated one these days and as a result it can be hard to find one that does everything you want it to do. There is one quality of this Xiaomi camera that makes it stands out--its ease of use."
- "The Xiaomi XYACWW is cheap. And I mean that in both senses of the word. Mine still works, but I almost wish it didn't so I'd have an excuse to dump it and buy a name brand. You get what you pay for - caveat emptor! I don't like this at all - it doesn't have all the resolution options it claims to, and the video it shoots is blurry and loses focus easily. All in all, this thing is lousy!"
There are no comments yet!
- "I have never heard of this camera, but I love photography and action video so I took a close look and gave it a fair chance to blow my socks off. It didn't. The one thing it seems to have that most cameras don't, the wireless data transfer, is really spotty. As in, every other device in my house connects flawlessly to my router except this camera. The wifi seems to get jostled around and become hit or miss, which is funny since this is supposed to be a rugged action camera. Everything else about it is equally unimpressive. No thanks.""Works perfectly fine, however, there are less expensive cameras with this frame factor that can utilize GoPro options that perform similarly too. I utilize the same features on my less expensive cameras when I would prefer not to risk damaging my GoPro. One problem was bad mic sound when the camera is moving because of wind. I understand that this is normal, but other models handle this better. I also somehow changed the language and couldn't figure out how to switch it back. "
- "Cameras are not only a great way to capture passing moments, they also provide a lot of fun and a way to relive your experiences over and over again. Having something that will record easily and yet leave your hands free to express yourself with is a great boon to all of us of Italian descent that can't adequately express ourselves without the use of gestures. I had my doubts about this gizmo but it performs beautifully."
- "I love the Xiaoyi Yi Action Camera. I have been using it a couple of months now to record my bike rides through the mountains. It does a great job of catching the action!!"
- "This is a great little camera and I love the bright green and yellow color option. It's so much more interesting than just the plain white one. I take a lot of photos, so I'm glad it supports up to a 64GB microSD card. And it's so easy to transfer my photos using the Wifi option. The only issue I have is that took some rigging to make the camera wearable for my purposes. ""Really nice camera that is perfect for anyone who likes to skateboard, ride bikes, or whatever you may need a camera for. I am not sure if this is water proof or not, so not sure about surfers. Either way, the camera quality is amazing, and it is easy to upload onto your computer. Battery also last for a while.""I'm new to using wearable cameras since I started biking. I enjoy capturing where I go and wanted to use this instead of a GoPro. The wifi feature is great and it was easy to collect good quality images and videos from my trips. "