This solution is ranked
in What are the best 4k cameras for around 500Read user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras to take pictures 30 meters underwaterRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with date and time settingsRead user opinions
in What are the best tech accessoriesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with waterproof to 40mRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with 2.0-inch high definition LCD screenRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with real-time image viewingRead user opinions
in What are the best sports DV action waterproof camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best $100 to $200 body mounted camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with 4K UHD video recordingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras for underwater photographyRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable action camera options for skiingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with user friendly operating systemRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable waterproof sport camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best 12MP Wi-Fi action camerasRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest GoPro alternativesRead user opinions
in What are the best action camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with one button video record abilityRead user opinions
in What are the best full HD wearable waterproof sport camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best tech gadgets for travelersRead user opinions
in What are the best underwater wearable camcordersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable budget cameras under $200 for taking YouTube videosRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi ultra HD waterproof sports action camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with drop and share all action footage featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best tech gadgetsRead user opinions
What the community says about YI 90003
- "I needed a solution for something that I could use to take pictures at depths of 30 meters under water. A friend of mine had the YI 90003, and let me borrow it. I was hesitant to drop anymore cash on cameras that were promising depths they couldn't reach. The YI, surprisingly did not disappoint. This thing is made to stand up to the depths that I need and it's got an amazing battery life."
- "This camera is pretty good. I mean it does it's job but if you are active more in the water like me then this one isn't waterproof and could be damaged pretty quickly due to that. I need one I can take easily on my fishing trips and not worry about the water damaging it. I will say this is a great camera on dry land though. I haven't had any issues with it and the battery life is great.""This Yl 4K action camera fit nicely into this topic category. It is able to capture super smooth footage as it happens. It has advanced features of up to date firmware, flex settings, burst, slow motion, timelapse, that helps you to get creative while filming."
- "This unassuming black box of a camera, IS AMAZING! When I saw it, I was non-plussed, but when I used it, I was BLOWN AWAY by the ease of use, the integrated gorilla glass, wifi capabilities, etc! I love that it is doesn't look like much, but packs a wallop. In my travels, it's always been safer to have equipment that doesn't appear expensive (to avoid thieves), but there's usually a trade-off, and this hidden gem does the trick beautifully! I fell safe taking this camera with me to the beach for underwater photos, as well as carrying it with me on the street. Simple, elegant, powerhouse of features. "
- "This, is not waterproof. I repeat, this is not waterproof!!! I ordered this for my daughter to take on a trip she took to Cancun so she could show us her deep sea diving but this camera ruined all the photos. They're all gone and it doesn't work anymore. don't waste your money."
There are no comments yet!
There are no comments yet!
- "If someone were searching for the best wearable cameras with user friendly operating systems, Amazon is a decent choice. You can filter and search various camera categories and then either look to the comments for reviews or ask a customer question yourself about how user friendly it is."
- "I wanted a good camera to use when I go to my son's baseball games. Since they play rain or shine, I needed something waterproof for rainy weather. This camera was a little less pricey than the GoPro which was a huge plus for me on a budget. It takes great pictures, it's compact and easy to use. I'm glad I went with this one."
- "I really this camera, It's very small but powerful, which is what I was looking for for a birthday gift for a young person. It is also easy to operate and makes great videos too. I also like the price . Its half what Go Pro retails for and it has a touch screen. It does have specific cards you have to use, but they are not hard to find. I Highly recommend this camera. "
- "I take pictures all the time. I like to document my experiences. I found the best way to do this is through the YI 4K Action Camera. This camera gives you the freedom to do whatever youd like for almost as long as you like, as the battery is top notch."
- " If you want a really good camera for less, the YI 4K is undeniably a good deal. It has long battery life for its size. A touchscreen gives you full control of the camera and you can use the high-speed Wi-Fi to connect to your phone and control via an app. My advice though would be to buy a screen protector for the touch screen. It's also not waterproof so if you want to use it around water you'll need a waterproof housing. Parts of the English app are still in Chinese which I found funny while messing around with the app. Would really recommend this camera."
- "I bought this camera to bring to Hawaii on vacation. I wanted a camera that was reliable, had long battery life, and was able to do a multitude of things like video capturing, picture capturing, and even social media sharing. The YI 4K Action Camera did all of the things described above! I was able to capture videos, take pictures, and share through social media using this wonderful camera. Another plus was that I bought this camera for only $169!!! For this price it is amazing that I got such a wonderful camera! I am extremely happy with the camera, as I was able to amazingly capture and share memories.""If you're looking for a portable consumer grade camera, well, this is precisely what this solution provides! The website offers the product as a standalone, but also with gimbles, selfie sets, and perhaps most importantly, a waterproof case for those travelers who like to live on the edge a little bit."
- "Going deep sea diving or plan on getting dunked into a pool? Willing to purchase a waterproof case? Check out the YI 90003. It's meant for action shots and sports and stabilizes itself. The only downside is that it isn't water resistant so you do have to have to purchase a case and figure out a way to mount it. "
- "The YI 90003 is a top notch competitor to the GoPro. It is a small form factor, but very powerful! I got it for my son, age 13, who likes to do YouTube videos of his BMX biking jumps. The LCD screen is clear and has a touch screen. It is very easy to use and kid friendly. Price is nice at $165."
- "This seems like a great camera to use if you are big into the wilderness. Maybe taking it bike riding or hiking in the mountains. My family and I hike a lot so this is something we could use"
- "The YI 90003 camera looks like it came from another time. Instead of looking similar to what you might expect from an action camera it looks like an old digital camera. It looks like a matte black box. Personally, I don't mind the simplistic look, but for around $150 it doesn't inspire much confidence. The picture quality is fine, not great, but not bad either. Honestly, if this wasn't a gift I wouldn't choose this for myself.""I feel a bit mixed about this purchase I made. It is a great little camera for recording action videos. I have an issue with the battery life, especially when you are not somewhere where you can easily recharge it. Also, I have had some problems with the wifi working, but that might be resolved yet with some updates.""I was looking for a good camera that was sturdy and wouldn't break, and also easy to use. The TI 90003 provides all of this, and with great 4K detail. You can't beat it for the price!""This records underwater. This records the starry sky at night. Good reports from customer support quickly solving questions and problems. They will replace unit if it is at all defective. Shoots super clear shots, definition clear, picture WAY above average.""Love this camera. The touchscreen makes it easy to use and is perfect for shooting music videos in any environment, in almost any type of lighting situation. It is small enough to not get in the way. You can as live-stream your music videos with YI 90003. ""The battery life is kind of on the low side in my opinion. You'd be better off getting a gopro, I regret the purchase of this one."
- #27 of 92
in What are the best tech gadgets"As a relatively inexpensive lower-end action camera (sub $200), the YI 4K camera is worth a look. With 4K and 12MP as the headline features, one of the small letdowns is the lack of 60FPS recording in 4K (but available on lower resolutions). The touchscreen is also made from Gorilla Glass. All in all a good looking action camera.""This camera was excellent. There was voice control and everything. The battery life is long. I found this to be a high quality product. Excellent device."