This solution is ranked
in What are the best in ear noise cancelling headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best athletic earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap earbuds for workoutRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 50 dollars with micRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 75 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for listening to metal under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap Bluetooth headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best noise cancelling headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds/in-ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds and in-ear headphones with active noise cancellingRead user opinions
in What are the best budget sports headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless earbuds for gymRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest wireless headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best 50 dollar headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget running headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones for the gym under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones for running under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds under 40 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best active bluetooth headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest workout headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best gym headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphones for the gymRead user opinions
What the community says about Yoozon YZ-BT10
- "I liked that these were waterproof so I could take them outside with me while I jog. It frequently sprinkles lighty where I live and I don't want to be afraid of getting a little wet to get some steps in. So far so good the water hasn't bothered them. They are comfortable and the sound is good. "
- "I never touch bluetooth headphones as the dread of the headphones losing battery scares me. They're pretty expensive too, but it seems like the Yoozon YZ-BT10 changes that. It is cheap enough that you can buy two so that if one loses charge while you're on the go, you can just swap it to another one. It can also last you for 8 hours, which is far more than what the leading bluetooth earphone product offers (*cough AirPods *cough)."
- "I listen to music on my commute to and from work everyday. I use noise cancelling headphones to cancel out all the noise around me. Recently my usual pair broke so I had to find a new pair. After doing some research I came across the Yoozon Bluethooth Headphones. These headphones are awesome! Not only are they reasonably priced they look good. Do yourself a favor and do some research on these headphones."
- "Like with any budget item there's a risk that cheaper will result in less durability, or some QA issues. That being said though, I think I'm just too wary. These are solid headphones for anything you'll need. They're waterproof and sweat proof, so no worrying about either of those ruining them."
- "I got these headphones so I could work out at the gym without having to worry about wires, and I have to say I absolutely love these. They're super easy to pair with your phone, and they're pretty lightweight so you don't feel like you're lifting your head, too!"
- "If you are looking for something very reasonable and something that works. You cannot go wrong with this brand, its not on the higher end but it gets the work done and has decent sound. I do wish it was sweat proof for those that run a lot . But other than that it is worth the $20"
- "The Yoozon YZ-BT10 are great headphones to use for the gym! I can use them without worry not only are they sweat and waterproof they are magnetic so that when I take them out I won't loose them, which is often a problem at the gym. And they work with both android and apple so they are the perfect for everyone!"
- "Yoozon Headphones have been a nice company out while im jogging. They connect to my phone via. Bluetooth not leaving a cord hanging for me to get my arm caught in. I dont plan on swimming with them but they are waterproof, which is nice as my head sweats like crazy when im running. The noise cancellation is my biggest issue. It works, it works well. Sadly when im out for a jog though i like to be able to hear if any cars are around me."
- "These Yoozon headphones are cheap enough to replace, though they also have features to minimize the possibility of you losing them, of course. They are not totally built for maximum audio quality, but they sound similar to other offerings in this price range. Nonetheless, athletes will appreciate that they are lightweight and comfortable.""I needed headphones to use to work out in. The ones that came with my phone were always falling out. The Yoozon YZ-BT10 Bluetooth headphones were perfect for what I needed! They were simple to use and kept in my ears the entire time without needing my phone anywhere near me. A must have!"
- "Finding a good pair of headphones for working out can be a challenge. I recommended the Yoozon Bluetooth Headphones as a great option for both performance and functionality. Being wireless and lightweight makes them extremely comfortable to wear; you don't even really notice them during physical activities. If you are tired of traditional wired headphones that become troublesome, then certainly check out the Yoozon Bluetooth Headphones."