This solution is ranked
in What are the best wireless CCTV camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless indoor security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best CCTV cameras with day and night visionRead user opinions
in What are the best security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Wireless home security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Security Camera SystemsRead user opinions
in What are the best indoor security camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about Zmodo 8CH Camera
- "As somebody who runs a business, I need CCTV cameras in various places throughout my store. My big problem, is that I need to be able to move these cameras. As a result, I was looking for wireless CCTV camera. With Zmodo 8CH Camera, I was able to connect four wireless CCTV cameras in my store in hidden locations all monitored by their app, because of this setup, I have been able to remove theft as a problem in my store all together. "
- "Setup could have been explained better, but finally everything is working. The cameras need a longer power supply cord and would prefer black cord also because white is easy for someone to see and disconnect. The company emailed back and was very helpful and sent another camera to replace the one that didn't work properly and of course that was the first one I tried to start and it made the setup hard to understand and follow..""Good for the price and the number of cameras given have used inside cameras so far, like the ability to have the cameras email me when certain area cameras are triggered by movement , asked a few questions and have received good response, wish it had information on exactly what all the recorder features were."
- "The Zmodo 8CH Camera is a high tech security camera with great features. Simple installation with no cable wires, 500gb hard disk to record video feed and the best of all you can download a app to track motion sensor surrounding your home. Night vision is included too in this great camera."
- "These cameras were a nightmare to set up. I had so many issues figuring out the router, etc. I know it's probably user-error though. Anyway, I finally have them up and running and three of them work properly. The fourth must be a dud. I don't know if it's worth the hassle to return them now though, so I'll live 3/4 and call it a day."
- "This is okay. I had to update my router to get all the cameras to stay connected. It appears the cameras might be wireless by the description but they still need a power source. It's okay as a starter system but I would spend a little more and get better next time."