This solution is ranked
in What are the best time wasting appsRead user opinions
in What are the best entertainment apps or games for long road trips that don't require cellular dataRead user opinions
in What are the best puzzle games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best numerical puzzle games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best numerical puzzle games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for fast xpRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games that require no permissionsRead user opinions
in What are the best apps to use when you're boredRead user opinions
in What are the best free online games without downloadRead user opinions
in What are the best thinking game apps for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for slow phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best apps to waste timeRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games you can play with one handRead user opinions
in What are the best low spec Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free killing time apps for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best killing time apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games without internetRead user opinions
in What are the best open source gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for when you are boredRead user opinions
What the community says about 2048
- "This is a simple yet addicting game where you try to combine like-numbers together. You can actually play beyond the 2048 tiles, but it's called 2048 because it's already pretty challenging to get to that tile in the first place. It also is pretty self-sustaining, so if you're on an electronic device that's away from WiFi or cell phone service, you won't have any problems. I always like to try to beat the last highest number of tiles that I merged to."
- #1 of 8
in What are the best entertainment apps or games for long road trips that don't require cellular data"I don't carry a lot of data on my phone plan so I'm always happy when I find an app that's fun to play isn't reliant on cell data. 2048 is one of those games that you can plug into at any time and be entertained for hours. It's a great way to de-stress for a quick break or to play as you pass the hours while traveling. The object of the game is to match up numbers and get to tile number 2048, hence the name. It's fun, it draws you in, it's all consuming, it's simple to use. This great little app will keep you entertained."
- "It's incredibly simple yet amazing game. It became viral some time after it was released. Almost all my friends had it on their phones. I think it was developed by some independent guy (I mean not a game company) and ads made him a millionaire. If not a must-have, it is at least a must-try."
- "Eww, what is wrong with this game? I want to play a game where its fast and awesome where I can gain tons of exp. I tried this and wow... It's some weird puzzle game or something. I can't understand it. I don't think I'm smart enough. The graphic glitches aren't helping!!!"
- "I love playing games on my Android phone but the amount of permissions that each game usually asks for really gets me nervous. I recently ran across the game "2048." It's a really fun game that I am very interested in. The best part, to me, is that it doesn't ask for any permissions on your phone. So it's very simple to install, set up, and just play!"
- "This is a great and highly addictive game. What is not to like about it? It's a great way to kill time, and it actually requires you to think which makes it mind challenging and not mind numbing like some games. Every time I play, I get a new challenge and it never gets old. Plus it's not too complicated to learn, so that is always a plus. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting a fun and challenging game to make you think."
- "This puzzle game is suitable for everyone. It is addicting and will keep you entertained for hours. You don't need an internet connection so this game is perfect for playing anywhere anytime."
- ""2048" is the best open source game for Android devices! I not only enjoy playing it but I have used it to model my own games. It's very well designed and set up and I find it to be great overall.""This is a neat little puzzle game, the concept is simple and yet it's very challenging. You can keep playing beyond the 2048 moniker too, but it's pretty challenging just to reach the 2048 tile anyway. Definitely a good game to keep around when you think you're going to be away from cell phone reception or WiFi signal anytime in the near future.""It's a merging numbers game, the concept is simple, move everything over to one side and it two pieces match they merge into one tile that doubles the number. It's addictive and challenging. Good for those that are good with both puzzles and math.""I love playing simple yet engaging games on my iPhone. I hadn't found anything that really caught my attention until last week when i came across 2048. The game is very simple to just jump right into but it's highly addictive. Download 2048 today and you won't be let down.""A fantastic game that will keep you guessing. Flex your mind and focus while advancing. This game will keep you sharp as you move though levels.""2048 is a game thats all about thought. Its also good for developers. Its very addictive and will kill time no matter where youre at."