This solution is ranked
in What are the best multiplayer survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen co-op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best couch co-op games on Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best open-world multiplayer survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games that are open world base building horror single players for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC civilization building games in a post-apocalyptic settingRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer survival simulators on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Voxel games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best offline games for win 7Read user opinions
in What are the best zombie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One splitscreen online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 survival games that can be played offline with a good frame rateRead user opinions
in What are the best Low spec Steam gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play without graphic card and low RAM memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op RPGs that can run on low end laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best couch co-op RPGs for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Horror Survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split-screen gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen local multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Local Co-Op Multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about 7 Days to Die
- "7 Days to Die is a fun spin on the normal zombie game. Not only can you kill zombies, but you can also make stuff and build structures to protect you from the zombie hoards. One of the other great things is that you can play split screen with someone. This means you can multiplay with someone without having to connect to a random game.""This is a very good horror game and playing it split screen with a friend makes it even better. You can work together or you can see who the better player is by splitting up. It does have some problems with getting split screen working, but as with most problems a solution can be found using the internet."
- "7 Days to Die is one of those couch co-op games on Xbox One that is really beneficial to play with somebody else or a friend. Why? Because you have to craft medical suppies, loot houses and more and you need more hands to help you do those. If you have a friend playing this game with you,,,then you can split tasks to do. "
- "I love to play multiplayer survival games and I frequently use Steam. 7 Days to Die isn't a great game at all, in my opinion. First of all, it's expensive to play. Second, it has a LOT of bugs in it. It's difficult to play the game without it crashing. Third, and most of all, it's just plain boring. It's not scary and it takes too long to reach a decent level. I definitely don't recommend this game.""Mixing the idea of Dead Rising and Left 4 Dead made this game an amazing multiplayer game as crafting and having allies to cooperate and compete with is one of the best things I experienced with my friends playing this game.""Alright here goes nothing, A lot of the reviews on this page are going to come from people who barely if I might add, have maybe at the most 5 hours of game-play time. Since I've just now hit my 1,000 hour mark I think it's time for a proper review. The game is actually outstanding in it's present state. The amount of bugs from when the game was released and now is inconceivable and most of these people were not around for the log-in to the game and insta-crashing. Being a day 1 backer and trying out almost every aspect of the game that there is, the things you can do are limitless, you can literally do anything imaginable as long as it's in the bounds of actual reality, which means you can't build something or do something that is not relatable to real life. This game has the feel of Minecraft but an Adult-Horror twist to it, but without the actual stupidity of Minecraft. Nothing like cutting down a tree outside and a roaming horde of around 12 zombies comes walking up on you. Be ready!. Now as for the people saying that it takes forever to level and do things, Sorry to hear that they have had such a terrible time doing so, this game is in no way a "roll your face across the keyboard and you're going to win" game. Since the release of Alpha 15, the requirements to level jumped because the developers found out that people were abusing the in-game system to power-level their skills which meant to leveling faster. Why not just make your own server and use the CM (Cheat Menu) at this point to ruin the game play for you. If you play alone, you're going to die a lot. Plain and Simple, it's a survival game after all and not dying and staying alive with no repercussion will lead to you being ungodly bored. I do suggest having a friend or two with you if you plan on collecting a bunch of materials and staying alive to survive the 7th night in which the Sky and moon turn blood red and zombies will find you regardless if your hiding in the ground or 500 feet in the air. They will find you. If you plan on buying this game, prepare to have some patience because it's not easy and you are going to want to be bashing your head into a wall after the 5th or 6th consecutive death in a row. Tough it out! it gets better. Once you actual acquire the actual skills for faster mining and doing more damage with your weapon, whatever you may choose to go... (Archery, Pistol, Shotgun, Rifle) The fun starts to roll in.. Scavenging towns will never be more enjoyable. So for my final state, This is an awesome game, and is not as bad as some people are going to make it out to be. Buy it. Try it out, Bring a friend or two and I can almost guarantee you are going to have the time of your life.""While watching a stream on Twitch.tv, I seen people talking about how good open-world multiplayer survival games are to play. So, I started looking for one on Steam. I ended up getting "7 Days to Die", and I'm not sure what the hype is about. This game was extremely boring and also, really buggy. If this is a sign of the rest of the game in this genre, then I won't be playing them anymore."
- #2 of 21
in What are the best survival games that are open world base building horror single players for PC"I love how this game plays like Minecraft, but more surreal and believable due to its rather-realistic physics, character stats, and crafting methods. I also love the varieties of enemies in this game, as well as the dangers that nighttime brings.""I found this game both exciting and frustrating. I love survival horror games. They immediately grab me and I definitely feel the high stakes emotions of the situation. I felt there was some content and information missing in this game though. Would still recommend."
- "What makes this game different from the many other survival horror games is that sense of urgency and dread as the title of the game already suggests. The multiplayer aspect brings some interesting experiences to the table as you can either cooperate with others or cause each other's demise.""Think Minecraft, but better graphics, more intense gameplay, more dangerous enemies, as well as realistic physics (no blocks floating in the air), and of course, DANGEROUS NIGHT PHASES. This game allows you to make defenses against zombies which are M O R E dangerous when the sun comes down, and spend the night defending against and endless horde!""Hands down to this game. Really. I remembered the early access mode had been so terrible in terms of control. I couldn't enjoy this back then. But now that I was playing this with my brothers, I got to appreciate this game more. There are lots of maps we get to explore and crafting is cool too.""This is very much like Dead Rising but more on with Left for Dead game play it is so much fun to play suspense in every turn and with friends it is simply spectacular!""I played the early access copy of 7 Days to Die and it was decent. I liked the open world element of the game."
- "I liked 7 Days, but it isn't the best game in this genre. It's fairly repetitive at times and it's really nothing new. Still, probably the best PC builder today."" I would head over to the section were to find building games. Look for this setting that fits with the genre type."
- "loved the ability to craft stuff and even build your own base. i'd like to see more first person games with that. but its 'early development' - meaning it's not done and it shows. clunky, low frame rate, etc, though I expect it will be better since it is making money rn!""i like this game this is the first game i played on my ps4 which my mama bought for my bday gift!""Whether solo or with friends, no game has kept me plying for more hours""It's on the top-tier of zombie games on PS4. Great graphics and gameplay that got me hooked to binge-play really"
- "I like 7 Days to Die because it draws out the creativity in the user. I agree that 7 Days to Die is the best Xbox One survival game. I like this game for any gamer out there.""The best crafting, surviving game around. Looking for another like it, but can't find any. If anyone knows of any FPS, online co-op, crafting survival game, let me know!""This is a fun survival game for xbox. this is one of my favorites in fact. I have a lot of fun with this"
- "The ability for me to build and craft my own weapons and try to build some protection in and around my home was a great help. Also, I was so glad I had found access to the weapons I did so I could shoot the zombies when they came at me."
- "Whether you play alone or with friends, this is an awesome game. The graphics are great and the story-line is what you make it. I was so tired of shoot em up zombie games so I am ecstatic that I found this. Not only do you kill zombies but you also need strategy and to build. I have logged alot of hours on this and I am still having a blast. & Days to Die is a must have game.""One of my friends recommended I check out Voxel based games because they're really fun. I started to search for Voxel games on Steam, and I came across "7 Days to Die". I decided to give it a shot and I regret it. This game is so buggy you'll be lucky to get anything to work correctly. The crafting is also really clunky. I would avoid this game.""I wanted to find out the best Voxel game on steam so I started my hunt. After reading a lot of articles and playing a lot of games I came to the conclusion that 7 Days to Die is one of the best. If you take into account everything, the graphics, gameplay etc it was a total package."
- "Zombies scare the heck out of me, okay? If I see a kid with a skinned knee or a wino who's had too much ripple I swear the apocalypse is upon us. I watch The Walking Dead through my boyfriend's sweater so I can barely make out what's going on or else I get too scared. But I *love* craft and build games. So basically I just focus on grinding and making stuff and kill zombies with my eyes half closed. Voila. Now I know how to be useful when the apocalypse *does* happen. Lol."
- "7 Days to Die is a lot of fun to play with friends and is very rewarding. I found the game play to be quite rewarding in terms of how satisfied that it makes me feel after fighting off a zombie wave and setting up strategic trap's and barricades to keep zombies out. "
- "Steam is a wonderful platform for those of us without high-end gaming rigs. While most gaming outlets are focused on the AAA titles, Steam has thousands and thousands of accessible games that can be played on just about anything. Unfortunately, 7 Days to Die is an example of a simple truth Steam faces - you can't have thousands and thousands of titles without some of them being repetitive. 7 Days to Die is an Early Access voxel-based survival zombie crafting game. You know, that genre of which Steam has hundreds of examples. It does all of the above elements well, but simply put, there are many games that do that, and this one has nothing unique at all. Pass."
- "A fun open world game. It's survival horror but it incorporates zombies and is pretty addictive. The game play is smooth and easy and I've had a lot of fun exploring all the areas and testing my skills. "
- "This game was exactly what I was looking for as according to the specs, the minimum OS needed to run it is Windows XP. Since it can run on that, running it on a newer low-end laptop was no issue. The graphics are also very nice, considering.""Since 7 Days to Die is an in-browser game, it's capable of being run on even lower-end laptops (like my own). I enjoyed the horror aspects of 7 Days to Die--it ended up being quite scary and fun to play at the same time. "
- "I really love the zombie genre but I'm not a fan of this one 😪 The gameplay is promising, there are lots of things to do like scavenging, hunting etc. I just don't like the poor graphics""7 Days to Die is an incredible multiplayer experience if you have a team to play with. Games like this show off the creativity that's possible with small-team developers nowadays. It's fun to build structures and fight off zombies with your friends. How could it not be? Unfortunately, it's only half as fun alone."
- #17 of 37
in What are the best zombie games
- "I was looking for a good Horror Survival games on Steam and found 7 Days to Die filled that void. I find the horror genre in gaming to be very exciting and this joint did disappoint."
- "7 Days to Die is an awesome survival horror game. If you love to be scared like I do, you'll love this game. It is a first person shooter game that is very realistic. Even though it is still in the building stage, it is very entertaining."
- #23 of 34
in What are the best games on Steam
- "7 Days to Die is a great survival game. It's realistic and super interesting. This is something that I really enjoy playing with my friends!"
- "All I have to say about this game is just try it!! It's soo much fun, and provides hours and hours of entertainment. You can play with your friends or alone, but it's much more fun with your friends. If you like Minecraft you will love this game because it has some of the same elements as far as crafting and building things but it's much more unique and realistic looking. You will run from zombies and see things like deer and other natural things in your environment. Just try it!!""This game is alot of fun. Being playing it for the last 3 months. It is a split screen and you can go online with you're friends"
- "Love this game. I play with multiple people online and we have a blast killing zombies and each other sometimes. There are so many ways and weapons to use in your killing sprees. Just make sure not to get bit.""7 Days to Die gets old quick. I played this with my partner for a few days then we got bored of it eventually. But if you love repetitive, base building games then this is for you not for me.,"