This solution is ranked
in What are the best indie action Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best non-arcade portrait mode story driven Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best trip gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with good storylines for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best ipad casual games for playing when you are commutingRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile games for those who value storytelling over gameplayRead user opinions
in What are the best steampunk game appsRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult games to play on my iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best indie adventure Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best replay-value games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best gamebook Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gamebook iPhone gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best steampunk games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best games with good storylines for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games you can play with one handRead user opinions
What the community says about 80 Days
- "I love how this game provides a great sense of escapism. I love travelling and playing this only makes me want to do more of it! Truly one of the best games released this decade. Full of 19th century atmosphere, but with a steam-punk twist on the Jules Verne classic, whose work was perfectly chosen for this game. I just hope the creator can make more games in this style, because it is so compelling. "
- "Have you ever though of what life would be like if you try to go around the world in 80 days. In this game you can. It seem very open ended. You get the ability to choose your own path and make your mark in the world. I recommend it if you can wanting a game that allows you to make your own path and to work out your decision in a very unique art style.""A very text heavy and basic steam punk game that has you traveling around the world in 80 days. Not the flashiest of graphics but fantastic story and very easy to follow."
- "80 Days is a rather immersive and well-made title. It's very atmospheric and has some replay value as well. When you're playing it, you really lose track of him. I think it's a good choice for commuters in that it seems to make time move so quickly - it will make your trips seem shorter and more interesting."
- "To be honest I did not know there was game category called steampunk but after googling a little bit I have an idea. 80 days is not a game that I may play personally but it fits the category perfectly. It is very different than the games I have seen."
- "80 Days is an exciting role playing game in where you get to make different decisions which gives the replay-value once you traveled around the world. The narrative allows you to travel different routes and the story is very interactive. This game is great for all ages and is definitely a classic."
- "80 Days is the best iPhone gamebook type game. It is based on a novel by Jules Verne. The decisions you make during the game actually matter and you do not always win. You cannot backtrack and choose different destinations, so the decisions you make matter. It is a very interesting and interactive story."
- "80 days is a pretty fun game in which you make choices that influence the story. The storyline itself however is not very complex, mostly just has to do with travelling. Even though it is based off of the Jules Verne novel, the storyline is extremely simplified, so if you are looking for something with more depth, you may want to look elsewhere."
- "80 days plays like a modern version of a choose your own adventure book. You read through a story and at certain points can make choices that influence the output. It's easy to pick up and play for a little while and the story is really interesting."