This solution is ranked
in What are the best games with character creation on AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best open world Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world action RPGs for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best action RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC JRPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGs for AndroidRead user opinions
What the community says about 9th Dawn II
- "This game is one of my go-to Android games. I was so skeptical at first because of the reviews but I finally caved one day when I saw my friend playing it. I actually played the first game and didn't think much of it, but this 2nd game is just on a different level entirely. It's amazing how much improved from the gameplay to the character customization. 4 stars for me!"
- #4 of 9
in What are the best RPGs
- "This game would have been number one only if they can already achieve graphics as Skyrim did. I hope that if not this, such a game would be also available for Android devices. 9th Dawn is nice tho. 👍""This game 9th Dawn ll is a high rated open world role playing game that is perfect for anyone looking for a open world game on their android device. "
- "Explore an expansive and rich world; venture through thick forests, ancient ruins, deep caverns, and besieged towns. From the southern sands of the frigid glaciers to the north, engage in battle with the terrifying monsters and other unsavoury figures that aim to stand in your way. Collect an enormous amount of items, loot, weapons and armour from a colossal variety of monsters. ""9th Dawn II is an action RPG set in the open world. I play it on my PC and I enjoy it. I love dungeon crawling and it's set-up like a classic RPG. ""I think there are way too many other games like this that do the same. Not sure this game does anything different than the others."
- "This mobile RPG is provided me with countless hours of entertainment. It's a very deep game and includes a very well made story line to play through. It also features multiplayer game play so if you get tired of solo action you can engage with friends to play!""The first 9th dawn was pretty fun, but this one just feels like a cash grab. There's nothing that makes this version stand out among other games like it, and the storyline is just boring.""9th Dawn II is the next great installment of the awesome role playing game. Explore a world of forests, caves, ruins, and towns and fight monsters while collecting loot and weapons! "
- #18 of 19
in What are the best PC JRPG games"9th Dawn II is actually quite a good game, but there's just a few things about it that could be better. There are a number of persistent bugs that are still in the current version, and there are just some generally missed chances to make the game more friendly and intuitive in general. It could really be a smash hit if the developers took a little more time to refine it and fix some small things about it.""9th Dawn II picks up in the same land of Caspartia that I remember playing in the original. I was able to quickly pick back on the controls and continue in the familiar land. While the game is not as graphically or mechanically stunning as some modern games, the story is solid and very easy to pick up. I found myself quickly falling back into the wonderful story the game has to offer.""With all the games out there today it can be hard to find a good one, but this hit the nail on the head. RPG's have become a big genre, but this game helps capture many aspects."
- "9th Dawn II is an Android based RPG game. It's only $1.99 and I really liked that they have a demo version to try before purchasing the game. I also really like the multiplayer functions of the game and being able to connect directly to friends. ""9th Dawn II is a follow up to the original RPG however it's not fun to play. The whole game has you grinding levels and constantly farming loot making it real boring to play. It's not even fun so I would pick another RPG to play.""9th Dawn II is not as good as the original but still a fun to play RPG. It centers about an open world from a top down view where you get to explore and do what you want."