This solution is ranked
in What are the best PS4 exploration gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best strange and experimental Steam GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games that can be finished in just a sittingRead user opinions
in What are the best casual indie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to deal with stressRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for meditationRead user opinions
in What are the best meditation resources for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about ABZÛ
- "This game is literally so beautifully made. I've always been afraid od the ocean because there's so much we don't know about it, for all we know there could be a sea monster waiting to swallow us whole while we're swimming. This game, though. it's so beautiful it's making me want to live underwater. It has little gameplay, so you can really focus on exploring and just basking in the glory of it all. The music is wonderful too! "
- "The graphics are not crisp enough to really feel the depths of the sea. While it is very hard to recreate, this doesn't give individuality to each fish, or leaf of seaweed as the ocean does. Great try but hopefully in the future as graphics change this will get better. ""If you're looking for a game that could also be a work of art, check out ABZU. It's a little strange and experimental, but the beautiful atmosphere draws you in. Exploring underwater is relaxing and fascinating."
- "The site looks good, clean, trustworthy. I could navigate it well. The game itself looks alright. The graphics don't look at amazing as the reviews and things are saying, but it looks alright. I could see it being something that might be interesting to check out. ""Abzu is a great game that I can complete in just a few hours, pretty easily. It's too easy to reach all of the levels and it makes you feel accomplished while having fun!"
- "Independent video game lovers, rejoice! ABZU is here to take you away and go into a more positive world. This underwater game takes an extremely unique approach to how video games are going to be made in the near future. You have to try this game out today!"
- "This website presents various steam games that I can download and play to relieve my stress. ABZU is the featured game that presents a beautiful and relaxing ocean diving quest that has also has some adventure and danger to quicken the pace.""I think a more practical solution would work better. Talking to a friend, finding a better way to earn income etc. Playing a game is only distracting and not a solution.""Abzu is very lifelike and incredible to watch. it really helps to relieve stress. I really recommend this to anyone who is stressed out and wants to relax"
- "ABZU is such a fun, beautiful game that provided me with peace and joy while playing it. I loved the amazing images and artwork that you are surrounded in while playing. The ability to experience "diving" was also extremely fun. ""ABZU is a relaxing underwater adventure that will allow me to feel peaceful. It offers a tranquil experience that will make me be able to unwind.""Sometimes we want to do more than "just relax". ABZU is a great, relaxing game with beautiful graphics and a focused but calm energy.""This is a great site to help with meditation. I like the layout and they way it explains what the site does.""I found this game on Steam while looking for resources for meditation. It's true that the game is beautiful and the shots of the ocean are mesmerizing. But it's hardly a resource for meditation. "
- "I have a child who is Autistic, and I had better results with a $5 fidget spinner than I did with the software. My child was extremely bored with this, and promptly asked me to uninstall it. It was worth a look, and the art direction is amazing, but this is NOT a good way to calm an active child.""My son was having trouble with focusing on anything, and someone recommended meditation exercises for him. I found this game, and it really seemed to help. It's fun to play, and it helps him stay focused. I play it myself, and it seems to help with me too.""I was never able to get my son to relax to the point of meditation. However, by playing ABZU, he was able to explore the serene world of the ocean while also playing a video game. This allowed him to relax in a new and exciting way!""An intriguing game, however not so sure it necessarily provokes meditation."
- #37 of 72
in What are the best indie games"I love indie games and am always on the lookout for one that captures my interest. A friend recommended ABZU and I have not been able to stop playing it! The game has all the elements I love with great game play. Do yourself a favor and get this game today.""This is not some action-filled affair not will it require any sort of special skill or effort from you. Instead, what it offers, is an incredibly relaxing and stress-free experience and lets you play and enjoy this underwater adventure at your own pace.""I have anxiety so ABZU is the perfect indie game for me. I love to relax, but I find I have a hard time doing. This app is perfect for people like me.""ABZU is a great way to unwind after work. I often spend hours exploring the depths in the game; it's like exploring the tanks at an aquatic museum."