This solution is ranked
in What are the best capitalism games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best economic simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile idle clicker gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best capitalism games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Idle RPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best clicker games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best kongregate games for mobile devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best satire games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best satire games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best incremental games for AndroidRead user opinions
What the community says about AdVenture Capitalist
- "This is a nice little time killer game. I found myself more amused than I had any right to watching bars fill up on my screen, but somehow AdVenture Capitalist managed to make it possible. "
- "It was a nice little mobile idle game that touches on the concept of capitalism in a funny manner. The gameplay is simplistic but work for these types of games and is still a lot of fun to play.""If it were actually a mobile game it might be great for what i was looking for. However, this isn't a mobile game and is only available on a PC or possibly windows phone. Unfortunately, this is just a big zero for me. "
- "Definitely getting a Fallout Shelter kind of vibe from this idle RPG game, especially with it comes to design and graphics, and that's not a bad thing. This is much more relatable than other idle games that I have tried so far. Who doesn't want to build an empire of their own, become a billionaire, and live the good life?"
- "AdVenture Capitalist is a fun game on Steam that anyone can pick up and play. It is easy and also addicting. You start with a lemonade stand and work your way to dominance. This is a fun clicker game to play with your family. ""Acting like a real capitalist handling many businesses? Then this game is for you. ""AdVenture Capitalist is a clicker game with very good reviews on Steam. It is a good time killer. It definitely addresses the problem of clicker games on Steam."
- "AdVenture Capitalist is a "capitalism simulator" that works like a slot machine where you keep winning and racking up money. The money is fake, but you make a lot of it. And I can even just let it sit there once I get going and let the computer manage the lemonade stand, and I keep racking up dollars! I enjoy getting those numbers up as if I was really striking it rich. "
- "I was commuting a lot for the past few months across state to my job and I wanted to make sure I spend time in the evening with my 9 year old son. I was looking for something fun and intellectual to share with him before he goes to school. I found this amazing simulation game called AdVenture Capitalist in which the player builds their own empire using a lemonade stand. My son has learned so much about business, investing money, hiring employees, and using advertising to dominate and crush his competition. My son absolutely love the game and keep begging me to help them master all of the obstacles and challenges in the game. Thank you AdVenture Capitalist!!"
- "After taking a few economics classes I discovered a great love for everything financial, and I was looking for a game to match my new interest. I stumbled across Adventure Capitalist in the app store and I love it. You feel like you are really investing and making the deals in real life. Hours of entertainment."