This solution is ranked
in What are the best games about history on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Age of Empires gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Real Time Tactics games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best city building games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC RTS games for beginnersRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best customizable gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Building management gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best city building games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best war strategy gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Age of Empires III
- "This is the best game for someone who wants to learn about history and spend time having a blast gaming. The Age of Empires III is top notch and very informative the perspective of a gamer eager to learn about past empires. "
- "Age of Empires III is a challenging and visually stunning game that will demand the best from you. You will control armies and navies and compete for world dominance."
- "I've played thousands of hours of AoE II. It was pretty much the only game I played while growing up. Its safe to say I'm an aficionado, so I was really pumped for Aoe III. Its a fairly solid game, but it doesn't come close to the awesomeness that 2 provides. If you're dying for more AoE give it a try, but otherwise, stick to 2.""Based on the previous installments of this game, I'm impressed with this version. "
- "Age of Empires 3 is a worthwhile, albeit dated way to get into PC RTS games. There are far more advanced titles in this genre but I liked how this game sticks to the basics."
- "Age of Empires is the king of RTS games. They defined the genre with AoE II and continued to do so with AoE III. It has some of the same feels as the iconic AoE II, with a lot of new stuff to play with. It is certainly very tough trying to make something better than its predecessor, but overall was a very good game.""This is a sequel to one of the best medieval games ever made. It provides a realistic over view of what war would look like had we been in it as well as the feeling of real time strategy"
- "Age of Empires is one of my favorite games growing up I love to build things like armys and towns and interact with them and go to war."
- "The great thing about Age of Empires is you can play however you want. I really like building up massive cities that support a big economy. I can then build really powerful units to crush my enemies. The different map types really keep the game interesting. I've really enjoyed maps with a lot of water on them. If you want a building game that also has combat then you can't go wrong with Age of Empires III in my opinion."
- "I love city building games and am always on the lookout for new ones for my computer. I decided to give Age of Empires III a go since it was on sale at Steam. So far so good - they've added a lot of new content compared to Age of Empires II, and the campaigns are interesting and involved.""Age of Empires was the game that I found when I wanted to play a city building game on my PC. The game is really interesting, and my attention was to that game for hours and hours. ""Age of Empires III is difficult to get the hang of. The storyline is subpar and its very easy to get bored while playing this game."
- "Thumbsup if you still play Age 3 in 2018! This stuff is classic and I used to play this with my dad. May he rest in peace. But the fun and outwitting each other are the most unforgettable experience for me with my dad. That's why this is pretty much close to my heart compared to other games.""I really wanted to like Age of Empires 3 but just can't. I've grown tired of this type of game and the entire genre. There are too many of these games out there and they are all boring and unoriginal. If you've played one then you've played them all. ""With almost ten thousand positive reviews on steam, Age of Empires 3 will appeal to anyone who likes the world builder type of games. You can play by yourself or co-op with other people and A.I. at the same time.""Are you a fan of Age of Empires? Now you can play all of them in one collection! Conquer new worlds and gain wealth and power for your home country. Get it now.""Was taught how to play this when I was 13, still play it to this day. Maximize fun by playing as Chinese and rushing your friends to death in 15 minutes.""The graphics are very well thought out and the music is intense. This game has a very intriguing fun story line. "
- "I like this game but it is very similiar to Age of Empires I and II. I wish they would come up with new themes to make this more challenging. It's fun, but don't know if it's worth the money due to the similarity to earlier versions of the game. I hope IV will be better.""I've always been a fan of the Age of Empires series. Now they are available together for the first time. Real time strategy games fans will love creating their own empire. The amazing graphics will entertain everyone."
- "Age of Empires III is a good game in general, and the series itself is kind of underrated, but this particular title is not one of the stronger ones in the series in terms of co-op play. Age of Empires II might be better in this regard. Of course, just about all of these games have team-based multiplayer features that are enjoyable, they just might not have what one might consider to be traditional co-op modes in terms of having campaigns, etc., with these modes.""I have read through the information about this game, and it doesn't really mention if the game is cooperative or played alone. That makes it hard to determine why this hit was returned to me. It is a game from Steam, though, which is what I was looking for."
- "Age of Empires is the classic game that most kids grew up with, and III is equally as good if not ever. Game play is fairly simple but fun, and it's great for when you have multiple people that want to join in."