This solution is ranked
in What are the best games about mythology on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Age of Empires gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best remasters and remakes on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC epic strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Strategy games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Age of Mythology: Extended Edition
- "I played the game based on this recommendation, and was not a huge fan. It just kind of gets repetitive. I much prefer a game like Black & White or God of War. However, not many games about mythology are available on Steam, so this is probably one of the ones I'd like the most.""A old school rts that allows you to use characters from the major mythologies like Norse, Egyptian, and Greek the game is excellent, and this version is the best version of age of mythology."
- "Age of Mythology: Extended Edition is in my top games for the year because I'm into the God's. The games let's you choose which God you want to be to battle the world, I just wished the goddesses was more HAD real life looking.""This game is one of the best remastered games I have played thus far. I really like the updates and changes that were made from the original game including characters, settings, and levels!""This game is decent but it looks pretty old. Compared to other games out there this game looks 10 years old. It also freezes often which really makes the game tedious at times."
- "I've been trying to expand my gaming to something other than FPS games so I tried Age of Mythology: Extended Edition. This game isn't for me at all. I found it tedious to play and very boring. There just isn't really anything exciting about this game at all. Seriously, how do people play this type of game?""A highly rated strategy game available on Steam, Age of Mythology is a classic and well-rated title for the genre. The game offers many hours of entertainment, allows for co-op, and is really an all around evenly-balanced game that is very well worth checking out.""I would view the description of Age of Mythology: Extended Edition on the Steam website. I would watch the trailer to see if it is a game that would fit my expectation of a dungeon crawler game."
- "I was looking for a new RTS game to play for PC but this one didn't quite fit the bill. I hate to say it, but there are far better solutions to this particular problem. This game was OK, but really wasn't anything particularly special. Also, it is almost three years old now. There have been a lot of improvements since then. This one is a bit dated.""The Age of Mythology series owns its own corner of the RTS market in PC gaming. The extended edition is a must have and includes improved visuals. "
- "Age of Mythology: Extended Edition is a RTS game on Steam. It had such high reviews that I went in thinking I was about to experience ultimate greatness. I couldn't even really play the game. It was so buggy that I gave up. Hopefully an update will come around and I will have a better opinion."
- "If you're a fan of the game Civilization you will become a fan of the Age of Mythology, the extended edition. This game is hours of fun and I love game platforms that take a bit of strategy instead of just a point and shoot game. The graphics are nice and well done. ""I was looking for a strategy game that was expansive and this was the first game that came to mind. They have a lot of research done and even though it's an older game it still holds up and is really enjoyable to play."