This solution is ranked
in What are the best RTS games on PC with massive armiesRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy games for MacRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Strategy games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Tower Defense games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best tower defense games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about AI War: Fleet Command
- "AI War: Fleet Command is a huge RTS title available on Steam. It allows players to become the resistance to AI counterparts, and control your ships to take down enemy AI cores. It features single player, multiplayer, and co-op modes, even across platforms, so you are sure to enjoy this friend with your friends from anywhere.""While this game can provide a satisfying experience, good times are few and far between. The reason is that the developer actually went bankrupt shortly after development and is no longer available to release patches or fixes, so the game is a barely functional shell of a game.""This is the strategy based game for the PC that every g this is a strategy based game for the PC that every game or needs. In addition to playing single player you can also play multiplayer. The commands and gameplay is so seamless."
- "This is a very basic, yet invigorating strategy game. I love the graphics. I also love how they have captured the old world arcade feel as well. Over all, very enjoyable game!""I needed a strategy game for Mac. I found AI War: Fleet Command. I was the worst game I have played in a while. Poor graphics and story.""A very fun strategy game. If you're into strategy, definitely need this on your list. I've had countless hours of fun with it. "
- "I love co op games and I play a lot on Steam. They have a great selection. I would check out Al War: Fleet Command. It's a strategy game and plays like an RTS and feels like a 4X. You can play single player o up to 8 player co op. It is very fun. You should def check it out. ""When someone says co-op , I automatically assume a game like Counter Strike or Call of Duty instead of AI War game. It is just a nice strategy game but co-op is not that effective in the game."
- "This game made me look to make sure it was an indie title. This game looks great! for an RTS it plays more like a 4X game and that is a good thing in my book. The low price got me to check it out and I was not disappointed. Space war Supreme Commander style with a bit if Civ to boot."
- "Best tower defense games on Steam, the list is huge. You will NOT find AI War: Fleet Command on that list for me. I had a bunch of buddies that were begging me to get this game. So, of course, I did. I trusted them. They failed me. Just the initial tutorial makes the game seem anything but fun. The actual gameplay is overly complicated and insanely frustrating. And Steam won't give me my money back. Horrible game, don't buy it unless you like to put yourself through misery.""This game takes a little long to really learn but it is a fun game once you do. There is just so much to discover in this game that you will almost never get bored with this game."
- "This game is hard, but in a good way. I felt like I was constantly being knocked on my ass while playing it but the sheer amount of difficulty I overcame was amazing when things went my way. To the games credit it does not feel cheap or unbalanced, the challenge is by design and it feels like something that can be mastered. ""AI War: Fleet Command is another great real time strategy game offered on the Steam platform. Play by yourself or multiplayer. Both the graphics and gameplay are great. Since its release in 2009 it has had very positive reviews."
- "AI War: Fleet Command is a great game...IF you're looking for a real-time strategy game. If you want something more turn-based, this is NOT the game for you. I personally think RTS games take up too much of my time learning to master, and this one as usual has so much information to absorb, you'd need to be super committed to the game. I could get that committed if the graphics were exciting, but sadly, they're pretty dull. RTS people I know rave about this game, it's just not for me. ""AI War: Fleet Command is a truly original game. It's a mix between tower defense + dwarf fortress + space epic battles. If you want something complex, then try it. It's quirk? You are battling against an AI that has infinite power. To beat her, you need to act without proving that you are a stealty menace for its plans. You'll have to be witty, patient and think four or five steps ahead. Yes, it's take time to adjust to its quirk but it's so worth it!"
- "i don;t know why this is a lower rated game on this list when it is one of best coop steam games i ever found. not only that this is a good co-op game but this is also a good RTS game.""i don;t know why this is a lower rated game on this list when it is one of best coop steam games i ever found. not only that this is a good co-op game but this is also a good RTS game."
- "This game is currently on Steam and holds a rating of very positive. The game seems fun to play, but has been out for several years and has less than 1000 ratings. The game may be fun, but does not have the mass appeal to put it in a best of group. ""This is one of the most fun real time strategy games I've ever played. Cannot recommend it enough. "