This solution is ranked
in What are the best ww2 aircraft games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best dogfight game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best combat flight simulators for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best flight sims for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best WW2 fighter airplane gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best combat flight simulators for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best android plane shooting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best airplane gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best flight simulator games for AndroidRead user opinions
What the community says about Air Navy Fighters
- "I was looking for a satisfying dogfighting kind of game and this one was the one I played the most. I really enjoyed using the terrain editor and navigating around it in-game. However, I just couldn't get used to the controls. My ship seemed to crash more often than not even when I thought I was totally safe, unfortunately."
- "Air Navy fighters is a great action game that is 3d. Really fun different missions that allow you to fight against your opponents in a really fun game."
- "For newbies like me, one of the hardest parts of using this flight sim is learning its control. I mean it has A LOT of controls technically. Thank goodness for the training and comprehensive intro of aircraft controls.""This game was one of the best until the recent updates. When will all of these developers realize that you don't have to update all the time. You can just let good things be you know."
- "This continues to be the best and most faithful Flight Simulator game out there. As for Carrier Landings, just follow normal real world methods: line up at about 2 mi, come in any less than 10 degree angle, and between 120 and 160 knots, keep the nose level and control your rate of descent and descent angle with the throttle. Chop the power and flare slightly just before you touch down. If you miss the wires, go to full power and go around. Don't give up! You can learn this!"
- "It's an OK mobile game but this list is supposed to be for the "best flight simulator for android" and this is lacking in terms of variety. The scenarios are all pretty much the same""Suit up and strap in for this app. It is one of the best combat flight simulators out there. You take on the enemy in you fighter jet with realistic precision. It takes awhile to get good but that is part of the fun. An awesome app if your looking to fly and fight.""I'm a collector of WW aircraft. And playing this app felt satisfying since I was able to experience virtual controlling the cockpit of one of my toys. ""I downloaded this for my son because he likes military games. He was okay with it. I think the graphics are a little basic, but if you are looking for a few hours to idle away your time, then this might be a good download."