This solution is ranked
in What are the best MOBA games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best free to play multiplayer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best battle arena gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best MOBA games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best XBox One MOBA gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Sci-fi MMORPG PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free MMORPGs on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best MOBA PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about AirMech
- "Despite having been released over five years ago, this game is still in beta. According to users, the menus for this game are cluttered, making them less intuitive and more cumbersome. There are complaints that with every update, more of the pilots and the mechs are gone. Some users become bored with the gameplay after awhile, because of a lack of anything interesting to keep them playing longer.""Despite the bad rep this game got in most forums, I still found it enjoyable. Sure, it's not perfect, but with a few tweaks and adjustments, it'll be playable and possibly even better than pc mobas""AirMech is a game that allows users to play in a browser on any OS or on Steam. It may not be the greatest game ever, but with so many options and flexibility, you can't lose. With mobile device access looming, there's no where you won't be able to play.""The recent reviews are mixed, and the overall game seems to be very repetitive and non-enjoyable. I often found myself doing other things than actually playing this game. The quality is nothing special, it looks fairly generic.""AirMech is not a good solution if searching for the best MOBA games for PS4. It isn't necessarily a bad game, but the game is for Steam and not for PS4.""Looks like fun! I would like to see some games that are not free to play though, or are more popular. Something with a more dedicated fanbase."
- "I had just recently gotten a PS4 as a gift from a friend, so I wanted to test out what it could do. I found AirMech and at first I was only going to use it to test out my PS4, but I have enjoyed the multiplayer in the game too much and it has become one of my favorite games to play.""AirMech looks fun, but only if you're an RTS fan. I personally hate RTS games, and prefer action adventure, RPGs, and FPS, so I don't think this is a very good solution. On top of which, playing any strategy game on a console is a recipe for a bad time."
- "I'm no fan of Ubisoft, but this was actually a pretty fun game. It seems like when they aren't focusing on AAA titles, they manage to create something worthwhile. It's almost as though the top brass putting pressure on their artists is what causes their other games to be so bad."
- "Yep... From looking at the screenshots, I can say that this definitely falls into the MOBA game category. As for the problem being an actual problem, it is not. However, if it was a problem, the game itself is certainly a solution. "
- "AirMech is a really fun Sci-fi game. It's fast paced, which I like and has a lot going on to engage me for a while and it's one that you come back to day after day. Recent updates have lessened how often I play, but hopefully they'll switch it back to how it was before.""AirMech makes MMORPG PC games accessible anywhere. Such a convenient way to access games without being in front of your computer.""AirMech is a Sci-Fi MMORG pc game where you can play anywhere. Play it on your browser of any OS or on Steam with everyone else."
- "A stunning game that combined mech warfare as well as RTS gameplay and base building, all in a very beautiful package that looks unlike anything else that's available right now. It's an Early Access Game so it's not fully polished yet and it stills has some bugs to work out, but it's incredibly fun to play and you can see a lot of potential in it. For fans of MMORPG's this is definitely a game to try.""This is pretty sweet, for the price of FREE. I like the graphics and the contrast between the machines and the background, The terrain is varied, so you don't get bored as you zoom around and complete your tasks. There is creative assortment of machines that you get access to as you proceed. This is still under development, and I expect I'll keep playing."
- #18 of 27
in What are the best MOBA PC games"While looking for MOBA pc games I ran into AirMech. I liked it at first but it got progressively harder to find solid players. It seems like they ran with where the money was and put more into the console and mobile versions. Will keep an eye on it, but for now it's not on my go to play list.""The world building in this is great. Graphics are colorful and interesting. I can't wait until it's on mobile. "