This solution is ranked
in What are the best games based on movies for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the scariest single-player gamesRead user opinions
in What are the scariest games for the HTC ViveRead user opinions
in What are the best Playstation camera gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Horror Survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play on HalloweenRead user opinions
in What are the best Modded VR gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games with horror that doesn't rely on jump scaresRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Alien: Isolation
- "Alien: Isolation was a fantastic game for the PC. I'm not much of a PC gamer but this game really got me into that genre of video games. I enjoy blasting off the aliens heads and leveling my gear up to fight the next boss.""I I love this game! This is true to the movie and that was exactly what i was looking for! This is great!"
- "I usually don't like horror. Whether it's movies or games, I stay away from anything horror. I heard my friends raving about Alien: Isolation and reluctantly decided to give it a try and I have to say I really like it. Keeps my energy up and makes me feel like I'm exploring a whole new world."
- "We all know that there aren't enough playstation camera games but out of all of those games Alien: Isolation is my fave. With this game whenever i use the PS camera i have a head tracking and then physcially lean which is nice. But using the camera is also a disadvantage but i like it still"
- "I really don't like horror anything, let aline a game because I'm not that big of a gamer. A friend of mine recommended I should try Alien: Isolation and I did just to make him stop asking. As expected, I didn't like the experience and I couldn't even keep playing for 15 min.""This is a very scary game and it will make you wonder whether there are others out there.""Alien: Isolation is the perfect Horror game for those that are fans of the genre. It is a first person game in which you play Ripley's daughter lost on a ship full of Aliens."
- "This game is lots of fun and very scary. I tried playing it in the dark at night and I was truly terrified. It's made me keep all of the lights on for the last several days. It's a great game but make sure that you're not going to scare easily before starting it.""Alien Isolation is amazing; the AI is revolutionary and the atmosphere is unique. I've just never played anything quite like it, it feels more or less exactly like you'd expect running and hiding from a violent alien in real life."
- "Well, it is Halloween again and I was looking for an interesting game to play with my son on Steam. As usual , Steam had a great selection and I found a game that interested me quickly. I found Isolation from the Alien series of games. It is another great game with an incredible mix of scary stuff and enough horror , blood and guts to make this Halloween a memory. ""The movie was mildly surprising and unsettling at best. This game though, its really bloody scary. Nearly shat my trousers plenty of times here, despite me being used to the rather-comical appearance of a Xenomorph. Well done, if I do say so myself!"
There are no comments yet!
- "Space has to be one of the scariest places in the universe, but is not often explored in video games. Aliens run rampant as you fight to survive in this solid horror game, set in the vastness of space with nothing but a desolate ship and plenty of aliens to shoot.""Soundtrack is amazing!! Music is minimalist and it does create a lot of tension!! Graphics are stunning too and ULTIMATELY, IT HAS FULL CONTROLLER SUIPPORT!""I have to complete it myself but you should be pretty well served with Alien: Isolation. It fits pretty nicely along side games like Amnesia and other classier examples of the first person survival horror genre."
- "loved the movie and loved this game for a few hours. running and hiding, (and most importantly - saving), get's old quick. not a fan of the whole survival horror genre. i can feel powerless in real life."
- "If you are looking for a PC game that includes horror but doesnt emphasize jump scares, you should check out Alien:Isolation. You play this game in first person and the goal is to find your lost mother.""This game is rally well created. The entire game puts you in a "dreaded" atmosphere so you end up scaring yourself instead of relying on jump scares."
- #10 of 48
in What are the cheapest PS4 games"I'm a huge Alien franchise fan. I can't count the number of times I've watched Alien and Aliens. Alien 3 I can skip but I have to admit Alien Resurrection is a guilty pleasure of mine and I'll toss that on often when I'm bored and need something to play in the background. I love the AvP games and all the other versions of this game. I've played the latest, and it's Alien: Isolation. It's an excellent game with true tension and encapsulates the Alien universe and atmospheric feel very well. What's great about this now is that it's available at a low price and that should just invite you to give it a shot if you haven't immersed yourself in this game yet. I play this on my PS4 all the time and feel that it has great replay value."
- "Enjoyed playing this but I find this game a little bit easire to finish than the other games on the list. It's not a bad thing but I am waiting for a sequel to the game."
- "I think every player who likes survival games are sci-fi buffs. Well, if they are not, I pity them. I was a fan of the Alien movies and it is refreshing to see that the franchise lives on in this game. It has everything you expect in survival games. Plus it is a VR immersive game. That actually is a good reason in itself to get this game."
- #16 of 50
in What are the best PS4 games"What I love is adventure,horror and action and this is the best combination of my kind of game.Alien Isolation is a PS4 game that I enjoyed playing a lot because it makes me feel like am in real world of Aliens.Being the main character gave me a lot excitement that I never realized while time passed.It was an awesome experience."