This solution is ranked
in What are the best top-down shooter games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best free downloadable PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best shooter alternatives to Destiny 2Read user opinions
in What are the best free LAN party gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Alien Swarm
- "Alien Swarm combines co-op play and squad-level tactics to provide gamers with a game that they will enjoy time after time. For a top-down game, the graphics are incredible and the game runs very smooth."
- "If you're tired of playing Destiny 2, Alien Swarm is a great game. It's a co-operative multiplayer game similar to Destiny 2, but it's more fun and exciting. You can play with up to 4 people. The best part is that it is free of charge!""I've rarely seen shooter games that are on the top down view AND offers online play. this is amazeballs! its wonderful to see the servers still running even after plenty of years of its release""Helldivers, xcom, alienbreed2 came up in front of this on a simple google search. I looked at some game sites and it does not say this."
- "The quality of this game definitely reflects its price. You get what you pay for- in this case, nothing! It’s a generic shooter game without many bells and whistles. It’s probably most suitable for kids; adults would find it incredibly mundane. There isn’t much variety in terms of levels offered, so I’d recommend looking for other games with a bit more quality."
- "I like playing co-op games, where you rely on your fellow gameplayers to keep you safe and achieve game objectives. Alien Swarm, available for free on Steam, is an engaging, interactive co-op game that puts you and your team against an army of yucky bugs. It's a fun game and well worth playing. ""Wow, I'm impressed at the Steam reviews on this game. Let the bug-whackers with you best buds begin. Beats just getting drunk and stupid."
- "While not necessarily for LAN parties, this game is a fun coop game that can be played to hone your squad skills and interactions. If you want a fun LAN party game, try scorched earth."