This solution is ranked
in What are the best casual games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone fun and addicting appsRead user opinions
in What are the best free ios gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best physics-based puzzle games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android fun and addicting appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Angry Birds gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games for commutingRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile games for non gamersRead user opinions
in What are the best physics games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best casual mobile games that will make you smileRead user opinions
in What are the best unblocked gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best low spec Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best physics games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for slow phonesRead user opinions
in What are the most addictive game apps everRead user opinions
in What are the best 10 minute games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Time killer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games without internetRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for offline entertainmentRead user opinions
in What are the best physics-based puzzle games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best casual games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Angry Birds Classic
- "Back in the day, Angry Birds was one of the best casual games on iPhone. Today, however, not so much. I think there are other games that are better, such as Plants vs. Zombies. Angry Birds is spotty with graphics and gameplay so I can't agree that this is the best casual game."
- "One of the most popular apps of all time. That said, it's not what it used to be. It has gotten more complicated, so much so that popups all over the place may cause the app to crash. That said, the fun game-playing which made the game so famous is still there, it's just a little buried under "updates.""
- "As funny as it seems this game is actually very much a physics based puzzle game. The pigs must be lined up with the perfect trajectory so that they blast through the angry birds. You have to take into consideration several factors such as height, weight, and the birds themselves in order to get the perfect throw."
- "The original version is usually the best either for movies or books and it rings true for Angry Birds. I never get tired of playing this game. While it could be challenging at times, it is nonetheless fun to play. It has good graphics and crazy concepts. If there's one constant app/game on my phones throughout these years, it is Angry Birds! ""I didn't know Angry Birds was still a thing. Going through my owned apps on my Iphone i saw that it had been updated in the past few days. Its still fun and can be just as challenging as it used to be. It is with out a doubt a Mobile Classic.""The puzzle game is cool. I do have a lot of fun playing it from time to time.""This game is awesome and I love playing it very much.I just love using the angry birds unique powers to destroy the pigs defenses and this really makes it interesting to play.I like it when the birds revenge on the greedy pigs for stealing their eggs.I just never get enough of this game."
- "A perhaps overrated, but nevertheless fun stable in your mobile library. There's a myriad of different versions to play through with its seemingly endless levels. It's hard not to lose yourself trying to get that high score on every level. Can easily recommend to casual players alike, even if it's a bit simplistic."
- "I think this is a good result for what I'm looking for, because it is a classic phone game, and it does just what I'm looking for. It's easy enough to not get too frustrating, and the graphics and gravity of the game make me laugh."
- "This game is a classic, thank god that it has its desktop unblocked game version. The levels are escalating moderately and I like that, realy nice and entertainign."
- "Video games are a work of fantasy that try and compete with reality. Sadly many games fall short in the realism aspect when trying to immerse you into their world when wonky physics happens. Angry Birds is one of the better examples of a game that has a good handle on physics. While playing, you can pin point where a weak spot is and accurately take down a structure. Even better, the structures almost never fall the same way twice, which is the most realistic. "
- "Angry birds is an instant classic. It can be difficult at times but that alone makes this a good time killer. Time will pass by without notice. Each bird has their own unique power and the animations are out of this world.""Angry Birds is one of the original time killer games for smartphones. It's been around forever, and it's still a great game to mess around with to kill time. "
- "I still play Angry Birds because when i'm out and there's no internet, this is the best game to play. They're just cute and easy to play. ""Angry Birds is an all time fave and for good reason. Fun to just pick up and play and also awesome to try to master. The game runs as smooth as butter and it's always good for a quick game during downtime. I like some of the newer versions more but you have to love the original."
- "At this point in time Angry Birds is pretty much a classic of phone games. I've had my time with the game and still dink around with it from time to time when I'm travelling on a plane or something. It's fun but gets old fast. This game has probably influenced many other phone games, probably more than any other game. Everyone with a phone should give it a try at least once."
- "I was looking for a casual android game, and angry birds was a great suggestion! I enjoy solving puzzles and like that I can pick it up whenever and play it for a few minutes. I like that I'm competing against myself instead of against other players."
- "While there have been newer and better iterations in this series, nothing beats a classic. The gameplay is straightforward, the controls are spot on, and the characters are funny and loveable. One of the best offline game for Android still.""I got addicted to this game many years ago that I downloaded all the versions! My two sisters are also addicted to it. I still play it when I'm bored.""Can't play this game because I'm android not iphone. It is very popular, I just haven't played it."