This solution is ranked
in What are the best puzzle games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best free Star Wars gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS Star Wars gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Star Wars appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Angry Birds gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Star Wars VideogamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Angry Birds Star Wars II
- "I can't get past all the stupid ads. Seriously, some of the ads crash the app and start me back where I left off, but have to go through the same ads again and it crashes. This app is turning into junk status with the frequency of ads. I would understand if the game was completely free with no in-app purchases, but this is getting worthy of ridicule."
- "I'm a true sucker for any version and releases of Angry Birds. Angry Birds Star Wars II picks up where the first one begin, except it's based on the Prequels. That's right, I get to be Anakin and face off against the Pork Federation! There are so many new maps and challenges in this one with all the same Star Wars inspired characters, weapons, and tricks. It's always a blast for me to try to figure out how to make it through a laser canon field and knock out those darn Pig Troopers. Now there are so many new challenges to take up my time. I'm addicted to Angry Birds, and I cannot put it down until I've made it through all the levels. It's a problem, but a good one for me. Is this my favorite Angry Birds game? It's close, I love the original, but this would be right up there as one of the best Star Wars games for my iPhone and iOS."
- "If you are a fan of both Star Wars and Angry Birds this is a must. I play this game pretty regularly, and really enjoy it. It's not much different than the other version, but it's definitely the best one.""I was so excited when I heard there was going to be another Angry Birds Start Wars game. I thought hte game was great it was very entertaining and had some fun new features form the original."
- "Join the Pork Side! I have always loved playing Angry Birds since it first came out. Now that the second Star Wars version is out, it's like a match made in heaven. Angry Birds Star Wars II lets you choose between the light side and the dark side, lets you choose between becoming a Jedi Master or a Sith Lord. With over 30 playable characters with different abilities, it will keep you entertained for hours! ""I love this fun take on angry birds. It combines the very hot star wars characters with the equally hot angry bird to make for a very fun game. I also love the colors and graphics and ease of play."
- "The content for the website won't load, but based on the description i would say that this will be something i am interested in checking out. I love the angry birds franchise and the star wars franchise, so combining the two i think will be a win/win for everyone."
- "Ugh. I hate Angry Birds. It's terrible at being always online; I love taking the metro to work and playing a few games on the 'droid while I wait, so I need offline games. I downloaded this the night before a particularly long ride and was absolutely pissed when I saw the game needed me online.""Always nice to have a game that you can play offline when internet access isn't available. This game fits the bill perfectly."