This solution is ranked
in What are the best MMO games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best isometric MMORPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best massively multiplayer android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best MMORPG games to play on my iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best MMO games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Diablo clone apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best massively multiplayer games for android via wifiRead user opinions
in What are the best hack and slash Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Multiplayer games for iOs and AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best class based games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Diablo for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Diablo for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with character creation on AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best massively multiplayer ipad gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best MMORPG games better than Toram OnlineRead user opinions
in What are the best class based games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best hack and slash iOS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PvP game apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Diablo clone games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best android games like diabloRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for ChromebookRead user opinions
in What are the best Android MMORPG gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Arcane Legends
- "I met plenty of awesome people from the same city as me who play this game lmao I really DK how this game ended up down here and not the top 1. its' story is intuitive and the skills are customizable depending on how you play. oh well, guess different strokes for diff folks"
- "Probably the most underrated MMO game on the mobile platform I know. Best gameplay, best online, best community, and the best balances between classes. Despite the amount of in-game purchases, it's really a good game and you can get far just by grinding. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes MMO games"
- "I wanted to find a MMORPG game to play on my Android during downtime. Someone recommended Arcane Legends to me, and I'm glad to took the advice to download it. It's a fun and engaging game. There are a lot of in-app purchases, which can get pretty annoying, but the game is well worth downloading and playing. "
- "It is a really good game to play on the phone. The best thing about this game is that you never get bored because you get to do new stuff every week which keeps the interest. The game is a new experience of 3D life. But the products should be offered at a cheaper price.""I love this MMO game! So much to do, so many things to find and obtain. The only problem I hav with this is that without paying for IG purchases, you won't get far without grinding so much. Other than that, this game is a 10"
- "Been playing Diablo-like games and this one is quite the same so i am not having any problem with the gaming controls of Arcane Legends. What I like about this game is that i think it is well-balanced, thoughtfully designed and optimized to play on a mobile device. Not just that i am having loads of fun by just wandering around killing things within the game as well as accepting little quests. "
- "Arcane Legends is a fun game to play on mobile! There are many classes to play so it's always fun to play."
- "Only complaint I have about this game is that it gets boring real quick, and the enemies get hard as you progress which isn't wrong, but the fact that it just shifts from shit-easy to technically-impossible is downright stupid. It forces you to spend real money to progress OR team up with people which is basically difficult in itself since its pretty hard to chat in-game. Overall, it's a good game with good graphics and storyline. Grinding is a must if you want to get far in this game, though""This is one of the greatest MMORPG game for the phone because it is so addictive that you'll spend day and night on it. I'm playing this game since a year and a half and kept on it. The only problem I think was that at a later stage in the game the game becomes to slow and boring because everything in the game becomes too costly but it still is good."
- "In terms of graphics, this game is much closer in style to diablo. The gameplay is fun and there is plenty of loot to be had. It also has the multiplayer element down and works well. This is one of the best games like diablo that you can try right now.""A friend of mine suggested that i should look for games like diablo since I am such a big fun of rhe game series. Found this game with cartoon ish graphics but the community is nice and the game is rewarding :D ""Arcane Legends is a game like Diablo in that they both have the graphics of last decade. I just can't get impressed with a game that is full of microtransactions, but yet lacks any substance. There are plenty of games that fit the niche retro gaming market, but this one just manages to look old but lacking of all warmth."
- "This android MMO has a cute art style and boasts tons of loot and great boss fights. It is hard to get very far in the game without paying though.""I love this role playing game. It's a fantasy game that's based off dungeons to explore. The boss fights are pretty tough, but still fun."
- "IDK where I went wrong with this game, it's full of weird-speaking Asians who always speak their own language despite everyone around them speaking English! Other than that though, the game is perfect and it fits well with the setting along with the rather simple chara creation feature and vanity armor"
- "I currently play Arcane Legends on my PC and I thought that it would be fun to play Arcane Legends on my Android device. It was easy to find and download Arcane Legends on Google Play. Its the most amazing game I ever played.I love this game too much, I like playing it everyday and night. It is rated as one of the ten best games for smartphones. ""Hands down the best MMORPG in the whole Android market. Sweet character designs and creation system with so many things to do like join guilds and battle with other players. It's on the same quality as PC MMORPGs tbh, just with lesser options that don't impact the game that much"
- "This has been one of the best RPG games ever. I liked that when I'm bored I'm able to quickly open this game, boot it up, and begin my adventure! I like the ability to collect pets, as this is a very cute option to the game."
- "This android game is one of the top ten MMORPGs available. It has great ratings and is universally loved by RPG fans. It has co-op and pvp with larger RPGs. In this amazing world, you can create your own character and have them explore and quest alongside other online players. You fight through castes and dungeons in search of treasure, fame, and glory. Definitely a win. ""Arcane Legends: MMO RPG sprints out of the gate. It's funny, it's fun, and it looks good, too. It doesn't take long to get repetitive though. That's just about the worst thing you can say about an MMORPG."