This solution is ranked
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best open world action games for IOSRead user opinions
in What are the best NVIDIA Ansel-supported gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games similar to MinecraftRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer survival simulators on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best dinosaur games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best open world survival games without zombiesRead user opinions
in What are the best customizable gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best survival crafting games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best MMO games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PvP PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelike wilderness survival games for PC with fun crafting mechanicsRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open-world multiplayer survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best open world action RPGs for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer survival games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best action RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about ARK: Survival Evolved
- "This has got to be one of the most unique survival open world that I've encountered so far. The game environment and creatures in it are awesome 👍""It's difficult to rank these games included in this list. They are all great games with varying degrees of difficulties. But for me, I think this should be the number one game here. At least for me, that is. You need to have skills in this game, a combination of strategic and tactical savvy with an insane amount of luck to be successful. LOL LOL LOL""This game is a lot of fun when it gets going. I do feel like the required grinding in this game is more than usual and the difficulty can be punishingly difficult at times. If you can get past those hurdles, it's a lot of fun battling those prehistoric beasts.""This game is worth the buy! Faced with surviving in the wild with unforseen animals, the graphics and generally set up are amazing as it's in first POV, letting you experience the world directly. This is a new survival game that was a good try."
- "The first time i played this game was on my PS4 but when i found out that it is available on iOS i was so excited to get it. Because i can play it on my smartphone eh. So yeah this game is so phenomenal and imo it is way better than any other open world action games on any mobile platform. "
- "some free games like Minecraft are not as good but this is almost as entertaining! =) ""I feel like ARK: Survival Evolved is pretty similar to Minecraft but less with an importance placed on building and creating but more based on survival. ARK is a great game if you are looking for a Minecraft like survival experience filled with other players who are like minded in their need to survive.""I liked this as an alternative to Minecraft. It required a good amount of imagination and I enjoyed the ability to play with other players. I do wish there was more building involved like in Minecraft, as I enjoy that part of Minecraft. "
- "Not really a fan of dinosaurs but my little brother is so whenever I play this, I show him that my character is riding a dinosaur. LOOL. Perhaps this is where your survival skill will be tested because every obstacle will be on your way--scarcity of food, dehydration, extreme weather, and many more. But, my go to crafting survival game of all time!"
- "im new to this game but i am already getting into it. Currently, i play solo on PvE which isn't an issue yet but i want to try PvP to get the full gaming experience. However, i am afraid as a solo casual player i might be wiped out constantly. Is anyone here has attempted doing this? ""im new to this game but i am already getting into it. Currently, i play solo on PvE which isn't an issue yet but i want to try PvP to get the full gaming experience. However, i am afraid as a solo casual player i might be wiped out constantly. Is anyone here has attempted doing this? ""We player ark for 3 months and its addict so we player more then 12 ours each day.. its a nice game but there are many Alpha tribes who constantly raid us destroyed our base and killed all of our tamed animals to play and survive Pvp game you need a tribe you will never survive alone there are too many sick tribes who like to destroy all you build we deleted ark from our ps4 we did not have other active tribe members so no fun to start over every couple of days if we could find tribe members i will start again"
- "ARK: Survival Evolved is an open world game like no other. Available on Steam, this title allows you to explore and survive on a dinosaur island, scavenging for loot, hunting dinosaurs, and fighting for survival. It also features a lot of crafting abilities, from building houses to cooking food. I personally own and enjoy this title, and it has come a long way since release, with its many updates.""I wanted a wilderness game with a lot of crafting mechanics and came across ARK: Survival Evolved. The graphics are amazing on this game and it had a lot of survival aspects while roaming through the wilderness, which is what I was looking for. I was very pleased with the game and loved playing it. I highly recommend this game to anyone looking for suspense and excitement!"
- "Test yourself and your ability to survive in the age of the dinosaurs in this exciting game. The graphics are amazing and the situations you can create, and that you just find yourself in are fantastic. Very absorbing, you will quickly become addicted! Gather some friends and play together. Try and use a private server though, to get the best play possible. Who will survive the land of the dinosaurs? Will it be you?""This game is so hgihgly competitive! Recommended game for teamfights and such""Is this a battle royale game like Playerunknown's Battlegrounds? I have just read the description of this game but I am yet to try, And I like this because of the unique gameplay that features dinosaurs. And also I hate Fortnite so I skipped it. LOL."
- "I really enjoyed the island setting + primeval creatures where this game brings its players... The virtual world is pretty huge so it will take you a LOOOONG time to play but I guarantee you that you won't get bored ❤️️""I am happy I got into the early access version of ARK, great multiplayer game that the designers took time to implement many suggestions from the community to make it the best. I have been playing for over a year and it just keeps getting better, it is a huge world and you make allies fast and enemies even faster. "
- "I love multiplayer games of the survival genre, and "ARK: Survival Evolved" it's a really good one! You are in an island full of dinosaurs and primitive creatures, and you have to create tribes to make faction wars against the other players. Very nice one, I suggest it to all the lovers of this genre!"
- "ARK does just about everything a game needs. Perfect graphics, soundtrack, performance, and gameplay. I can't stop playing it. It's a grind at times but perfectly acceptable. I enjoyed wondering around the open-world environment and exploring. The multiplayer aspect of it makes it even better since I have to fight off real players. I would suggest y'all buy this sooner rather than later. I love it!""This is something new, made me feel like I was back in the Jurrasic era and by golly its like a more primitive version of Horizon!""While open-world survival games have risen in recent popularity, they all seem to have the same premise. You're alone and set in a post-apocalyptic world. ARK: Survival Evolved breaks that mold and encourages multiplayer teamwork. The graphics are high quality compared to many other survival games. Oh yeah, there's dinosaurs! So it's got a crazy lot going on to keep you busy for hours.""In need of a open-world multiplayer survival game to play with friends, I started looking for a game on Steam. I came across "ARK: Survival Evolved". This game is so fun! My friends and I love it. We love how you can start faction wars and build bases. I recommend this to anybody!"
- "I was stranded on a lush tropical island inhabited by mammoth dinosaurs. To survive, I scavenged resources to make tools and built a home to protect me. I collected seeds to plant and fertilized them with dinosaur excrement. Then I made weapons to hunt the prehistoric beasts for their hides and meat. The dinosaurs are dangerous but it is the other humans that will kill you without even the slightest provocation.""ARK is a fantastic game. They took a lot of time making the experience very immersive. The mouths move when the avatars talk over VOIP. There are tons of creatures to capture and fight and playing online is a must. There are some very hardcore role-playing servers that are very interesting as well."
- "ARK: Survival Evolved takes a traditional open-world game (available on Steam) and adds dinosaurs. If you were like myself, growing up with a fascination of dinosaurs and since have enveloped yourself in the world of RPGs, this is the game for you. The movements and designs of the dinosaurs, really bring me back to learning about them as a young child and questing along with these foes is a great task. Just a few hours in and I am wanting more and more!""This solution is only okay due to the fact it identifies just one open world game on Steam. I would have rather had the solution be a listing of new releases, most popular games and best selling. See at http://store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Open%20World/#p=0&tab=PopularNewReleases"
- "The survival elements of this game are incredible and instinctual at the same time. What's not to love about an action-packed world full of dinosaurs? When you're not spending time trying not to get eaten you can create tribes with other players and even go to start wars with them all while hunting elusive sci-fi secrets giving you even more reason to keep playing. This is most definitely one of the best online multiplayer PC games and the new expansion is going to give the prehistoric world a more alien feel with new life forms, caves, and wing suits for traveling. ""beautiful graphic, wondrous land and sea to explore. Survive among monsters, build up your base and control the island in this action packed game, let's start exploring"
- #26 of 34
in What are the best games on Steam"This is a fantastic game to play with friends, and it has beautiful graphics. In this game you can end up on a desert island, without any clothes or tools or anything and you have to fight off creatures, so in some cases it could be useful real world experience, depending on what kind of world you are living in. You have to tame various creatures and fend for yourself. The graphics are fantastic and overall the game is a great experience."
- "ARK: Survival Evolved has a cool concept, looks good with a powerful system, and has a lot of things to do. It also has bugs, lots and lots bugs, and a developer that can scarcely be bothered to fix them. This game is fun if you have a mod sever to play it on, and lots of patience but if you don't.... don't waste you time."
- "I like the graphics on ARK: Survival Evolved. I also like the fact that it does not use a lot of CPU or GPU so it can be played on most systems. It is also a blast to play"