This solution is ranked
in What are the best RTS games on PC where APM doesn't matter that muchRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games on PC with massive armiesRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Strategy games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games with awesome graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
- "Fantastic intro to real time strategy games. I like space games in general as well as expansion / exploration / mission type games, so this is a perfect fit for me. I also like that it fits more into the "strategy" end of the spectrum instead of the "blast everything in sight" side of things. It requires thought and planning.""I am stoked about playing Ashes of the Singularity: Escaltion. It is so awesome and you do not need to repetitively follow commands (APM) to enjoy this gameplay."
- "I don't usually make comments like this, but, wow! What even is this supposed to be? I don't understand the basic principal of the idea that even went into this. I mean, really, what were they thinking? Way too many busy little doodles and not enough savage gameplay for a fan like me.""I like playing war games and really enjoy being able to control large troops. This game lets me play and engage against others in combat and the multiplayer mode is challenging when you are playing against others. The map graphics are great showing you exactly where your battles are.""This is a spectacular game with wonderful game play. My only suggestion is that you have a good graphics card, lots of memory and extra hard drive space. Playing a game with Nitrous game engine is explosive, but like i said you need a powerful computer to have fun with this.""Ashes of the Singularity Escalation is a great solution for an RTS game. You do have a massive army to control. You are able to use real time strategies to achieve your goals. It looks like it is a very smooth game as well. There are lots of units and you can zoom in."
- "For an RTS game, this one has a bit of a different feel. If you are familiar with other games, it may seem odd at first, and difficult to deal with, but once you get into into it makes for a good experience. Basically, a key twist here is that you are focusing on battles from a vantage point that is very broad, and organizing armies that spread across the map. You feel sort of like a demigod, directing your minions as they smash your enemies, but when things get out of control, you also feel scope of the disaster. To get the most from this you've got to develop an intuitive feel for how to manage your hordes.""This is like Star trek it brough back my memories of space encounters as well as the ever growing dream of space travel and interaction!!! NERD MODE HERE!""I really love real time strategy games. This is probably one of my favorites. It is one if the coolest games in this genre I have seen. I think everyone should play this game! "
- "I played ashes of singularity: escalation a few months ago. It is a very challenging game that is also very fun to play. I feel this game is very unique compared to most games in the strategy category, since there is larger maps and better graphics. ""I agree with @/Charvi it really has good graphics and great gameplay aside from the fact that it is really a challenging game.""Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation is a great strategy game on Steam. If you have played Sins of a Solar Empire and liked it, you will enjoy this one. It's made by the same company. There is a lot of DLC to add to your game as well."
- "My friend recommended this game after a discussion about immersive and atmospheric gameplay and graphics. She insisted I give it a try if I was interested in some eye-candy, and I'm glad I heeded her advice. The graphics are great and sometimes you really feel like you're in space commanding your army.""This is an excellent RTS game with a very visually pleasing graphics. The redesigned engine is fast and sleek. However, I will caution that it might be a little tough to pick up for people new to RTS games."
- "Ashes of Singularity is a very fun game that allows for combat between individual units. It offers the chance to cooperate on attacks with other units. Plus it's real-time, enabling instant action."