This solution is ranked
in What are the best games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox 360 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Pirate games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Ubisoft gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Assassin games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Assassin’s Creed GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games in historyRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best naval battle gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- "As an avid fan of the AC series, I was a bit scared that a pirate-themed AC would ruin it. Boy, was I glad to be proven wrong, because this game rocks!! The sailing songs, battle system, and the whole story in particular is as good as it gets. This is probably my new favorite AC game ever""Not the kind of AC I'm used to but BOY OH BOY was it a refreshing change. The pirates, their ships, the naval battles, and the OH SO RAD pirate songs whilst sailing really made this the best pirate game I've played in a LONG LONG TIME""Assassin's Creed is a popular game series that has been going on for about a decade. Black Flag has a fun ship mechanic where you get into battles with other ships.""Assassin's Creed Black Flag is an awesome game with amazing graphics on Steam. Takes many hours to complete and has very challenging enemies"
- "Assassin's Creed games have always been one of the company's flagship franchises but this is the first one that really offered diverse and compelling gameplay and open-world experience making it Ubisoft's top games."
- "Bought this immediately after I finished playing AC3 on my PS3. But this time, I played AC4 on my PC. Nothing's changed of course, except for the controller. I first used keyboard. But eventually, I plugged in a controller pad and the results got better. I think this game still depends on preference of genre and after that, the controller and the system. 👍""Even putting aside the name, Assassin's Creed is the premier assassin game. There's never been a more popular one and for good reason. All of the games in this franchise are great. Black Flag is no exception.""I like playing the game. The different characters and locations make it interesting. You also get to shoot things!"
- "The Assassin's Creed franchise is one of the best and most recognizable series on the market today. If you love the current game, you should go back and pick up Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, which was the best game in the series in my opinion. The pirate theme and ship battles made this a nonstop fun adventure.""Woah! Carribean Sea? I've already played the other games in Assassin's Creed and this timeline is what I liked the most. 👍"
- #3 of 48
in What are the best games"I think i liked this one the most cause it had the least amount to do with assasins creed and is one of the best single player pirate games you can buy."
- "Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is an action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It is the sixth major installment in the Assassin's Creed series. It is, without a doubt my favorite game in the Assassin's Creed series. It has a great storyline, great characters and outstanding graphics."
- "I've heard so many good things about the Assassin's Creed games, I knew I just had to try this one. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is set in the eighteenth century, which is just about enough for a history nerd like me to love it. But the game itself is awesome! There are so many cool stories and scenarios, and it looks great. ""Whoa there, the graphix are beyong comparison, especially the land and seas. It is really an open-world game and perhaps it has the best grahpics among all in my opnion. Free running and stealth are very easy to manage and maneuver because of the intuitive controls. Good job! ""Ninja Knight Templars, meet Pirates. Hell Yeah! Super fun and entertaining. Just don't start playing unless you have a few days of free time and that will only scratch the surface. "
- "It appears to solve that problem to some extent. However, it technically only solves one niche of the genre. It still leaves many other aspects untouched. Modern naval battles aren't included in this game. It's all about pirates. Though I have no problem with the game itself, I don't see how it could be said that it conclusively solves the problem mentioned above.""This game is okay but not a favorite. Not as much control or suspense for me. I am more of a Battlefield fan."
- "Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is yet another game with a long franchise history. Its deep storylines engage players into caring about the character, environment, and how other character react. It's definitely a great game that also puts a pirate spin on things, allowing you to experience a storyline from the seas.""The Assassin's Creed franchise always delivers on the graphics and storyline. This would be no exception and revolves around pirates which would be pretty cool"
- #27 of 28
in What are the best PC games"Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is generally considered to be one of the best games of its generation. There are many things to do, including assassinations and piracy. It is a lot of fun.""I've never played any Assassin's Creed games but they are very popular and successful game series. The reviews are always good on all their games, and the gameplay looks solid as well."