This solution is ranked
in What are the best underrated PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Assassin games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Assassin’s Creed GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Assassin's Creed Syndicate
- "Indeed, this is an underrated PS4 game. I mean the best thing about this game is missions are never the same. One moment you are free running through a borough and then the next thing you know you are sneaking through a building chasing after criminals. The storyline is pretty intimate, if I may add."
- "This Steam game really allowed me to delve into the world of assassin games and opened my eyes. It made me see that they are so fun and challenging to play that I will never go back to RPGs again.""So I needed to find the best Assassin games on Steam and I had my girlfriend tell me about Assassin's Creed Syndicate. I've beat the game and I still cant put it down, i love it. 5/5"
- "Assassin's Creed is one of my favorite video game series, and this game doesn't disappoint. The setting is great, and as a female gamer it's awesome that you can choose to play as a female assassin. The only negative thing about this game is that missions are repetitive. Other than that, this game is a blast.""Assassin's Creed Syndicate is right in the vein of what you'd expect from the franchise. Wonderful gameplay and graphics, this is a fun must-play for any fan of Asssassin's Creed or games in general."
- "Assassin's Creed Syndicate was not what I expected it to be. I bought the game on a whim to pass the time, but I was surprised by how good it was. The combat was very smooth and easy to understand, but hard to master. I loved the freedom the game gave me because it allowed me to climb almost any building or structure to explore the world. There was plenty of treasure to find and secrets to unlock. The game surpassed my expectations and did a fantastic job of making me feel like I was learning as I continued to play."
- #17 of 48
in What are the best games"This game is a good sequel, and I like the era it's set in. The storyline is good, and the graphics and dialogue are alright. It's the gameplay that I have a problem with. Why don't we get more than one combo? Come for the graphics, stay for the story- but be forewarned, it may get a little boring fighting."
- #21 of 28
in What are the best PC games"My PC is a couple years old so I wasn't sure if it could run this game, but surprisingly it ran fairly well on medium settings. I'm definitely glad I tried this game out because it was a lot of fun. I spent around 50 hours with the game before I stopped playing."
- "I really wanted a game with more of a storyline instead of random action/adventure. I tried Assassin's Creed Syndicate. The main storyline was very well realized and it definitely got exciting towards the end. The world was large and I really got involved with the storyline as much as if I was watching a movie, except I was actually a player here!""Assassin Creed has always been a pretty good game. I usually grow bored of game series after a few releases."