This solution is ranked
in What are the best conspiracy based games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Assassin’s Creed GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Assassin games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Assassin's Creed Unity
- "Assassin's Creed Unity is a great adventure game. The graphics are amazingly well done and have a lot of detail. The gameplay is amazing and not a button mashing contest like some games, this one feels like the action is real and substantial. The weapon variety is pretty diverse and really fun to play around with I think. You will get lost in this game for sure."
- "This game is beautifully rendered and has excellent gameplay. I especially like the fact that it benefits you, as an assassin, to be stealthy. However, there are way too many in game purchases. No, they are nt mandatory, but if you want good gear, you have to pay for it."
- "Assassin's Creed Unity is in the upper half of Assassin's Creed games in terms of how good it is. It's not the best but it's certainly not the worst and I didn't mind adding this one to my collection and playing it again.""The detail in the graphics are awesome! I can't imagine how you could play this game and not get immersed in the storyline. I like the historical slant of this version. "
- "Its Assassins Creed, that should say it all but if not your missing out on a fantastic game. Great visuals, timeline is accurately played. Lots of action to keep you busy""It seems like it would be fun game and its about as good as it gets when it comes to open world gaming."
- #18 of 28
in What are the best PC games" Recommended 109.7 hrs on record Posted: December 5 I have not played Syndicate or Origins yet so I will be writing this review without those in mind. As a long time Assassin's Creed player I was wary about playing this as it obviously had mixed reviews and a rocky start. And after a somewhat slow start, this game really picks up and has become one of my favorites. Pros: -Great stealth -Beautiful graphics -They really nailed the history -Really fun side missions (murder mysteries, puzzles) -So many different ways to play (sneaky, brute, sniper) -Action mechanics and assassinations moves change with the weapon and are super fun -Brutal kills -Above average story -One of the best as far as attention to detail -Changing weather -Fighting was actually harder! Gone are the days I can counter kill 30 people in a row Now that being said there were definitely some things that could have been improved""Assassin's Creed Unity is one the most impressive and fun games I have played in a long time. The time frame is 1789 in Paris during the French Revolution. The game does a great job of taking you back in time to make you fully emerged into the time and you believe that you are part of the revolution. I play this game with my brother online and we spend hours and hours almost nightly and never get bored. Overall, I think it's one of the best games out right now."
- #19 of 48
in What are the best games"Assassins Creed Unity was one of the best games of 2014, with an intricate story and multi-player free roams. It is one of the best games in terms of story, character-building, combat and game-play and is the strongest of all the Assassins Creed Games."
- "Assassin's Creed Unity is a game of the French Revolution, where the character Arno moves among the warring factions and chaos of Revolutionary Paris. It's an engrossing storyline and pretty well-told overall...not the best of the Assassin's Creed storylines, but by no means the worst. ""its very good especially in developing problem solving abilities."