This solution is ranked
in What are the best Free games on steam to run on a low end laptopRead user opinions
in What are the best games with split-screen on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op RPGs that can run on low end laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best Low spec Steam gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best MOBA games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play without graphic card and low RAM memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best MOBA PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Awesomenauts
- "So I was looking for a game that I could play split screen with my friends, and then I found this. In a world where splitscreen games are few and far between, this game was very refreshing. "
- "Awesomenauts is one MOBA game . It is a solution but certainly a better solution would be a listing of top co-op RPG's that can run on low end laptops instead of one game. Slant has a recent list of 3 https://www.slant.co/topics/4315/~co-op-rpgs-that-can-run-on-low-end-laptops""I can't really say much for this game. It's on the Playstation store, which means it should run on a Playstation. I'd check to see if it's on Steam, but that seems like something the person suggesting it should have done. This is a horrible solution."
- "This is a very activity packed game. Whenever I play it, I feel like I'm actually doing something. You feel like you're exploring real world adventures and you can customize the interface to fit your liking."
- "How awesome is Awesomenauts? Actually pretty awesome. I like a game that doesn't take itself too seriously, and this one scores in that respect. While I wouldn't call it one of the "best MOBA games on Steam" (and it's offered here in the PlaStation Store, not Steam), it is a excellent value in a fun game.""It's hard to find two player PS3 action games. This one is even better with three player action. The option to play locally or online is great. No need to take turns when friends visit."
- #13 of 27
in What are the best MOBA PC games"Awesomenauts is the most awesome and interesting sci-fi robot fantasy battle game I have ever played. I was amazed at the level of detail and graphics that were incorporated into the two-dimensional game play experience offered by the game's developers. This game is hands down the most exciting and stimulating robot army game I have ever played. I bought a copy for my step-son and he was so excited, he doesn't stop playing it, sometimes we compete by playing in multiplayer online battles with people from all over the world.""I have enjoyed playing Awesomenauts with my friends but felt that it had an old school feel I did not like as much as other games I have played. The graphics are good but since I had never seen the series, did not enjoy it as much as other games I play."
- "This game is fun. It is fun the first time you play it and it is fun the fiftieth time you play it. I like being able to play the 3v3 with my friends. If friends aren't available, then I know I can find someone else to play against. ""Awesomenauts is a deep multiplayer PC game with a mix of genres from strategy and action. Take note u do not need to be a pro to have fun playing this game. Definitely a must buy to for those casual multiplyaer gamers out thjere"