This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android games for when you are boredRead user opinions
in What are the best offline multiplayer games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best endless runners for Android with amazing art styleRead user opinions
in What are the best 2 player Android games to play on different devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best side scrolling games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Android TVRead user opinions
in What are the best 2d platform games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best MOGA controller Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free offline gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with immersive mode for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best android games like limboRead user opinions
in What are the best pass and play ios gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best android games for commutingRead user opinions
in What are the most addictive games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best post apocalyptic games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best creative games for Android with local multiplayerRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for Android that you can play on a TVRead user opinions
in What are the best local multiplayer Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best apps to play offlineRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone Bluetooth games in multiplayer modeRead user opinions
in What are the best tablet gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best android casual games for playing when you are commutingRead user opinions
in What are the best cross platform multiplayer games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best pass and play android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 2-player Android games to be played on separate phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone and ipad games like limboRead user opinions
in What are the best local multiplayer iphone gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 2 player split screen games for mobile devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with immersive mode for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best Games for Amazon Fire TV StickRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline multiplayer games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Bluetooth games in multiplayer modeRead user opinions
in What are the best retro action platformers for androidRead user opinions
in What are the most addictive games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for playing with friendsRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for the Apple TVRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games to show off and impress othersRead user opinions
in What are the best Android tablet gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games without internetRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games for android via wifi hotspot offlineRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth multiplayer appsRead user opinions
in What are the most addictive game apps everRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer game apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best oflline iOS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best couch co-op RPGs for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best adventure platform games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen local multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Badland
- "If you are a fan of the badlands series then this is one is not to be missed. It has won a few awards for game play and its graphics. I have to say the game play is gorgeous i cannot deny that because it makes you stay with it and not have your mind wander from the story. The soundtrack was also perfect for this game. All in all top notch game."
- "This game is a new kind of retro for the modern era. I'm a big fan of all those old action adventure, so I was skeptical that a newer game would even try to compete with them, but it turns out that it might actually be one of the best I've ever played. The graphics and interface add a modern twist, but it still has that old school difficulty that true gamers love. It took me forever to grind away at some of the levels, but I loved every second of it!"
- "Badland seems to be a game that's time has come and gone. Reviews seem to represent that the game just isn't that fun anymore. But that doesn't mean one can't try it out for oneself and enjoy it."
- "Badland is a fun game to play on Android devices, with a major problem. Specifically, the constant ads can get rather annoying, to the point you might not want to play after a short while. This kind of spoils any sense of immersion that might be created. They need to try to think of an ad revenue model that is not so disruptive.""This solution fulfills my need for games compatible with Android as it provides many levels of gameplay and also offers a unique graphic style. Sometimes it can be hard to find creative and aesthetically appealing games on the Android platform, so this is refreshing to see."
- "Some people at work were talking about this game, so I thought I'd try it out and was really disappointed. The graphics were dark and uninviting, and the gameplay was repetitive and boring. To make it even more annoying, the game was full of ads that disrupted the gameplay."
- "Sometimes, you just want to play some games a little for a little fun and not need any internet access. For that, this is one of the best offline games that you can try. Go give it a shot. You'll have fun with it.""I always want to be able to play my games offline, so I don't have to worry about connection issues at my house. This game can be played anywhere once you download it, you might have to update, but it's ok. ""This is a game with good music and graphics. This game requires thinking outside the box and offers multiplayer platforms. ""This was a really fun game with great graphics. I wasn't a fan of so much ad placement though.""This was a lot of fun, if you don't mind the ads. Helped me kill several hours. Good job!""very entertaining game, makes you play all the day if possible"
- "Badland is an awesome Android game and it totally reminds me of Limbo, I like runner games and Badland is totally cool with the graphics and the goals. I can run for hours. I love the level creator, too, so I can create challenging levels for my friends to play. "
- "You need to upgrade your running game to Badland, now. It actually provides a challenge in addition to it's idle play value, has great multiplayer support, and the graphics view much more like a passion project that someone really cares about, rather than an afterthought for monetary value."
- "Badland is such a fun and addictive game to play on my Android. I can't put it down. Once I beat it, I played the in-game extras, and then replayed the game, because it's that good. The app runs smoothly and I haven't encountered any bugs so far."
- "I wanted to play a good post apocalyptic game for my android and found Badland. The gameplay is not what I was expecting, but the art is awesome. I also like the multiplayer option for playing with my friends. I recommend this game for anyone looking for this genre.""I love playing games on my Android. Badland was perfect for what I needed. This was the best 2D runner game, and featured many graphics that anyone can enjoy."
- "Badland has been rated 4.5 stars on Google Play, and rightfully so. This game is exciting and full of colorful graphics, with over 100 levels and the ability to create additional levels. This is a highly addictive multiuser game that brings excitement for everyone.""This was exactly what i was looking for. This is a perfect solution for a fun and creative game with local multiplayer option."
- "Slick and engaging. Badland lures you in with apparent simplicity and locks you in with challenging surprises. Playing with your mates in co-op mode makes Badland a winner. If you get too buggered by the ads in the free version, drop a few bucks and get the whole experience.""This game has a fantastic look and feel to it. Put on your consumer hat though, because advertisements a re an integral part of the experience. Well, at least this keeps the costs bearable....Level up!"
- "Badland reminds me of Angry Birds? I guess its the graphics and gameplay? Aside from that, everything else feels unique. the local multiplayer mode allows 4 players on the same device so there's more room for fun 👍""If you are group of 10 and beyond this is not going to work for you but for my squad (we are only 4), this works really well for us. Its robust local multiplayer allows usage of up to 4 controllers. The power ups always get me excited because the fuzzballs become bouncy or sticky among others as you progress. The only downside is this app has a number of ads if not paid :(""Badland is awesome to play with other people. It's rare to see a mobile developer add features like local and same device multiplayer. This allows for Badland to fill it's on space in the market. There are very few other games you can play like this. It also doesn't hurt that the game is leaking with artistic style. This game is addictive and it looks great, too.""This game is so pretty to look at! I figured I'd just play for a few minutes, and the next thing I knew 2 hours had passed! So absorbing!"
- "Badland is my favorite game to play on my iPhone ❤️️ The graphics are really cute but the sound can get a little intense so it's a perfect combination"
- "Badland is one of the most beautiful game apps I've ever had the pleasure of interacting with. The soundtrack is mesmerizing and the Badland world just sucks you in right from the get-go. When I play Badland, I have a hard time putting it down, I just want to keep playing. I can't recommend this game enough!"
- "The link is the the android version of the mobile game Badlan by Frogmind and is available for download from the Google Play Store. BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. The mobile application has received good reviews from users."
- "While this is a good game that they offer for free or for purchase ad free for 5 dollars, the free version shows to many ads. They graphics are really good and it is a fun game to play. I understand the need for the ads but maybe they should limit the number you are forced to watch."
- "This game is a lot of fun, and I use it regularly to kill time during my commute. It's a good distraction, and the graphics are great. I wound up buying the full version because I was having so much fun with it, and I don't regret it. It's challenging, but addicting!""A fun game for killing time. It's a running game and it's very casual. It's not super intense but it can be challenging. Fun to play when you have some time and you can do it at your leisure. Not very intense, but loads of fun. "
- "IMO, I find Badland pretty challenging considering the fact that it's multiplayer. I used to play this on my PS4 but just found out it can be played on your smartphone as well. Though it's actually much better to play it on a big screen (that's what I got used to)"
- "Beautiful game! You can play it as a single player, it's also wonderful for multiplayer. I really think it's awesome except there are too many ads. "
- "I guess it's a pretty game to play. I'm kind of bored at side slider games. But this does include level editor where you can make your own levels, so in theory i guess i could make a level that i can really enjoy, but honestly, i don't want to spend that much effort into games to be honest. "
- "Here is an intense and involved game. Fly thru the badlands and collect your prize's! I've been playing this for a week now. "
There are no comments yet!
- "Badland is an upbeatable app to play with friends. It's graphics are so unique and superb that it stands apart in the app game as a work of art. I love challenging friends to beat my score and it's one of the few apps that is both simple to use and challenging to play, making it a perfect level of difficulty for anyone.""I am really hooked with the gameplay of Badlands since I tried playing this on PS4 and now I have installed the game on my iPhone. I can now play this everywhere I go. Thank you for porting it for mobile. ❤️️"
- "This may be the single best Android table game I've ever played! The gameplay is intuitive and the graphics are exceptional. The world is absorbing and it's so easy to get lost (in a good way) in it! Even the soundtrack is remarkable. I play this every day when I have the time."
- "Badland is the best free game without internet. It's beautifully designed, it's innovative and it's one of the few no wifi needed games for iphone. ""I like the game itself but boy are there so many ads... My friend recommended I play the game and I can see why he's hooked but the ads are so distracting. The graphics are beautiful but the high quality drains by battery pretty quickly. This game is a mixed bag."
- "I love multiplayer games. I love to be a participant rather than a lone wolf, although my antics can get petty wolfy if you know what I mean; AWHOOO! LOL Badlands is doper than dope and I love the fun fast-pacedness of it all and rad game play and co-op. This thing is radical to the max, muchachos!"
- "This is a great award winning game that can be really fun and entertaining. You can play this game with up to 4 friends in a shared screen. It is a nice game and recommended for anyone looking for something fresh and also new. ""Mr martinez, it has a playStation 4 platform. Youll see it if you click on the link and a list of choices will comeup""Some friend were coming over and I needed a multiplayer game for our game night. Badland was the perfect fit. It won the game of the year and was very fun to play. We were even able to play with 4 people."
- #41 of 80
in What are the best action games