This solution is ranked
in What are the best iPad games like DiabloRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Diablo for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGs for a bad PCRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile RPGs with loot and customizationRead user opinions
in What are the best old school rpg for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Diablo clone games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best open world iOS gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Baldur's Gate
- "Diablo was one of my favorite games growing up. I spent countless hours playing that game so when I got an iPad I wanted to find something similar. Baldur's Gate fit the bill nicely. This RPG was really in depth in it's making and has been a game that I've poured hours into."
- "I still have the original Baldur's Gate in my seven-year old laptop because the original plays better on it than the enhanced editions. This RPG is incredibly huge, so many side quests in every corner I might run myself into. Great game!!!"
- "Baldur's Gate is a great suggestion for mobile RPG's with loot and customization. This is an entertaining series with a lot of game play. This game will provide you with hours of mobile entertainment, with so many ways you can customize your play. I highly recommend it!"
- "This is one of the best old school RPGs on the PC and this version should be a great game for these needs. I can't imagine a better result for this search, though I would also like to see more related games to this one featured on the page, possibly.""Well, I advise you to play this with your friends as it is a party-based rpg. If you worry abt not being familiar with the tabletop game d&d but I suggest you read up on Thac0.. "
- "To start with, I was also hesitant to spend for this game because I thought it wouldn't excite me as much as the PC version did when it was released more than a decade ago (not sure of the date but i guess it's pretty accurate). Anyway, in all fairness, the game exceeded my expectations. The classic high-fantasy game that once got me hooked on PC, did it again but this time it's a portable version.This game reminds me of Drgons Age: Origins but maybe because Baldur's gate inspired the latter. The only problem I have is the wonky set of contronls. "