This solution is ranked
in What are the best PC tactical RPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best CRPG games for Steam usersRead user opinions
in What are the best games like darksiders for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op RPGs that can run on low end laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best android games like diabloRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games like SkyrimRead user opinions
in What are the best games with deep and complex relationships between charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile RPGs with loot and customizationRead user opinions
in What are the best destruction games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best remasters and remakes on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best 512 MB RAM gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best long term games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best dialogue-heavy PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC Dungeon Crawler RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawler games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
- "Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition manages to distinguish itself from the original through a few standout additions. For one, thereâ€™s the Black Pits, a gladiatorial mode that throws you into increasingly difficult battles of enemies for the apparent the amusement of Baeloth the Entertainer. I found this fun and a good way to earn enough XP and gold for gear in the Black Pits shop. I also found it useful for trying out new techniques to prepare for similar challenges in the campaign.""The Enhance Edition of Baldur's Gate offers a more modernized take on dialogue and storytelling. The game is true to the original Baldurâ€™s Gate distinction that has made the original the most followed in all of gaming. I like that there's a new arena, called the Black Pits. It's a cool series of fights against increasingly hardened waves of enemies."
- "Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition looks to be quite promising from a first glance but that's where the fun ends. The game itself is full of bugs and often will crash throughout leading to much frustration. As it is an older product I think development probably has stopped so I would not expect things to be fixed. It may be worth a look if you're into this genre but generally I would look elsewhere.""I'm glad this game exists, i really do. Some people think that the devs have stopped caring about its playerbase but that's pure lies. I've stopped playing this game for months and as a result, I forgot my log in details. So I e-mailed the devs and asked if they can help recover my acc and lo and behold, they actually did within 24 hours!""If you're on Steam and you love CRPG games, have you played Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition yet? If not - what are you waiting for?! It's only the most classic RPG game of pretty much all time. It's a timeless story that always appeals, and now that it's enhanced, even the graphics look great in today's graphic-centric game world. This game will never go out of style."
- "Bladur's Gate: Enhanced Edition was such a fun game. I spent many hours killing monsters and getting loot in this world. I would recommend this game to anyone who wants to play some good coop RPG action."
- "I love to play Android games on my phone. I wanted a new game like Diablo, since I love that game. I found Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition. My friends raved about this game. I love the graphics, which are really top notch. I also love the music and scenery design, as well as the character art. I really recommend this game to anyone out there that loves Diablo."
- "This seems like an okay solution to the problem. It is only one solution to a problem that seems like it could want more than one solution. Whether or not the solution is actually correct is a little bit unknown because even the description seems a little confusing to me, especially since I am not a gamer. The website in general thought could be a good resource since you will be able to find more games as well on here if this wasn't exactly what you were looking for. ""This is the game for gamers who want MORE than just "a game" they want an interactive story. This will draw you in, so its wonderful it comes with expansion packs. Get lost in a new world and enjoy all of the characters as you help navigate them through their adventures. "
- "Baldur's Gate is an old school RPG, meaning it plays like a tabletop game. It's very strategic and not a lot of loot capturing, so if you're looking for a more action-RPG experience like diablo this might not be the game for you. But it's a classic and it's still fun if you want to take a slower semi-turn based approach"
- "I was looking for games that have recently been redone to look more aesthetically pleasing, and this is a decent one. The enhancements are pretty impressive, but the game wasn't all that old to begin with. Still, it suits what I was looking for.""Baldur's Gate is one of the greatest games ever and the enhanced remaster is awesome. All the clunkiness and graphical issues of the old one are made better. Great way to reexperience one of the best games."
- "i used to play Baldur's Gate and this was fun for old times sake. if you've never played it, you'll get hundreds of hours of game play out of it. i know i did.""Guess what? Remember this game? It is back. I am so excited. It is now update and enhanced with all the latest goodness! Can't wait to try it out."
- "This is the game for all those gamers that want intellectual stimulation as well. There are games that the skill level and maneuvers are enough, then there are others that tell a story and take you on the adventure. Baldur's Gate draws in the gamer that enjoys word play as well as sword play. ""This is a medieval rpg that has great writing and engaging storyline. The graphics aren't the best but the interesting perspective makes it a unique playing experience. I recommend this game to anyone who is looking for an dialogue heavy, dungeons & dragon like rpg experience! "
- "I loved the original Dungeon Crawler game, but the enhanced version is just awful. the graphics are not any better than the original. The UI is glitchy and clunky. The new animations are annoying and frustrating to play. It kept crashing on me and I uninstalled it. I would recommend sticking with the original version , skip the enhanced.""Baldur's Gate is a must have game for any dungeon crawler enthusiast. It is currently at a great price on all major pc game retailer websites.""I played Baldur's Gate when it was new, and now I can replay it with enhanced graphics so it looks new!"
- "Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition makes for a good dungeon crawler game, but only as a single-player. Online play is full of bugs and just pure frustration overall. If they could fix that it would be a definite recommend, but I'd call it a reserved look. Don't expect too much but you may be pleasantly surprised.""Some time ago I went looking for a dungeon crawler game on Steam similar to Darkest Dungeon and its spinoff games. I stumbled across Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (currently 66% off on Steam), and now I'm hooked. This game has been around a long time for a reason. "
- #27 of 48
in What are the best games"I played all the Buldur's gate games back in the day. They were great. Looking at the site that offers the enhanced edition brought back good memories about the game. It's a great price. I look forward to dusting off all my old D&D passions and replaying this game. I'm excited about this. The game looks great in the demo on the website.""I love Bauldar's Gate and it is an iconic game that deserves a chance from any amer out there. This is one of those games that launched an entire generation and genre of games. Definitely try this out."