This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android games like SkyrimRead user opinions
in What are the best games with deep and complex relationships between charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best old school rpg for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best games like darksiders for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best side scrolling games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline RPG games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best tactical role playing games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGs for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Baldur's Gate II
- "This game is a MUST-have for any rpg lover. The D&D mechanics may seem i bit weird in the beginning, but you will learn in time. The replayability value of this game is almost infinite. Personally I have never played any kind of game that would allow me to play as many hours in so many different ways. The game excels in its easy to handle mechanics, fun dialogue, compelling story, great amount of side-quests that are actually enjoyable. ""This all time favorite games is now on my phone and I love it. I spend a lot time waiting for my work, so playing Baldur's Gate has been a really fun diversion. It's adapted well to a phone game and the battles are tough but fun to play. Such a winner.""Overrated and outdated. Isometric RPGs in general have aged pretty poorly and this game is no exception."
- "I've been playing this for a few weeks now, and I can't believe how easy it is. I'm not fond of more difficult gameplay, and here it's easy to control your team of warriors to defeat the enemies. I also don't feel like its one of those games where you have to continually pay to play, so that's ideal!"
- "While Baldurs Gate 2 is one of the greatest games of all time, I do not think it qualifies as a side scrolling game. When I went to go play the game off this recommendation I was surprised by what I saw. The game could not be a side scrolling game since it was not 2D, it was a top down game. While I enjoyed the game the solution does not give a good answer.""I needed something to quench my boredom and Baldurs Gate II looked like just what I needed. Wow, was I right! This game is absolutely amazing side scrolling game. I have not been able to stop playing it. It is extremely fun and easy to learn. If you are looking for a game that will hold your interest then this is the one. I recommend this solution."
- "So, I love RPG games, but the issue is I often have to travel to remote locations for work and my Android rarely has signal because of this. I used to have issues with getting games that could be play when I was traveling and the ones I could get were of poor quality. Baldur's Gate II solves my problem; I can play it offline and the quality of the game is extremely high compared to competitors. Honestly, this was a huge relief for me. ""saw whaty you meant @RonaldJames. this one sucks because it does not belonging to the list, but I bought the game anyway because it looked cool. and now I had to surrender my phone to my mother because I couldnt stop playing the game and couldnt come down for dinner. ""I know of a great offline RPG for Android. The name of it is Baldur's Gate II. There are rave reviews about it for PC and also on Android. You basically create a team, escape from evil wizards, then travel to a world for revenge and adventure. The game is really fun and it's really not that bad of a price either. "
- "I love tactical RPGs and was looking for a great game for the iPhone. I found Baldur's Gate II. I l loved the first one, so I figured I'd love this one. And I do! It's got a great story, amazing graphics, and is really easy to pick up and play. It's not horribly difficult like some other tactical RPGs I've tried. It's a classic game that I recommend to everyone out there. Check it out!"
- "I mostly pass my time by playing fantasy games and Baldurs Gate II is an awesome fantasy game that I never get bored of playing.Its very interesting and intriguing especially because its all about fantasy and adventure.The best part is that I can get to play it on my android phone anywhere I want."
- "Baldur's Gate II is a great RPG for Android devices. It is a classic game, now available for your phone. There are many worlds to explore and enemies to defeat. I enjoyed the original version on PC, and this is just as good. A classic example of the RPG genre, with good controls and features. It is perfectly adapted to the Android platform. I highly recommend it.""If you haven't already played Baldur's Gate then I have to question your sanity. Now, even if you have played it.. Now you can replay it on the go! This is a classic and honestly, everyone should experience it."
- "Old school RPGs have been making a come back as of late and what better way to reexperience them than on our smartphones where we can play anytime and anywhere without needing an internet connection to enjoy.""I am a gamer, but there are times when I am away from home and can't play on my PC or my console. I also have the problem that I am from a small town and don't always have access to a wifi connection. That why I was thrilled to find this RPG thriller. I can play it offline and not have to worry about using any of my data plan so I can save my data for other things like streaming videos. If you are looking for a fun game and love RPG definitely check this out.""The game above does a very good job filling in the want for an offline android game. It gives a lot of game play (like the original pc version) and from what I see, it plays offline, so you can play the gme for hours and hours and still not get to the end....all while not being bored at all""Not many RPG's exist for Android. I really enjoy this game and it can be played offline, making it a great choice for times I am stuck somewhere without Wifi. ""Download this game without having to have to use your phone data. Anytime, anyplace!"