This solution is ranked
in What are the best action RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best narrative games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Indie GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games that can be finished in just a sittingRead user opinions
in What are the best Diablo clone games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best games with a great soundtrack on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games to show off and impress othersRead user opinions
in What are the best under 5 dollar rpgs for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best narration games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best casual games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS games with controller supportRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad games like DiabloRead user opinions
in What are the best stylized games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Diablo for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawler games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
What the community says about Bastion
- "This indie game has been out for a few years now and I would still recommend that you give this one a playthrough. From the action-filled gameplay to the well-written story, this game is definitely worth it.""Bastion is a fun RPG action game with familiar elements such as the 2D animation mixed with 3D and classic narration. I would highly recommend this for anyone familiar with RPG action experience.""Bastion looks like a fun Action RPG that I would try on steam. I normally don't really play indie games but Bastion seems like an action game with a good sense of humor."
- "This game is one of the better story driven games to come out in the past few years. It has the whole package: an amazing story, great soundtrack, beautiful art, and amazing world that you can explore. The narration works really well and it's definitely a game I would recommend.""Thank you for the recommendation, Bastion is so good! Absolutely love the narration, you'd think it would get repetitive and annoying after a while but it doesn't and the music is amazing. I lost about a week to this game."
- " Game play is fun and varied, and there are many different experiences to be had throughout. Game takes you through a long journey, and it will challenge you depending on your skill. However it is pretty short, and maxing everything out/doing all challenges does not feel all that rewarding. ""Reportedly the game can be beaten in under 5 hours. The average completion time is around 9 for those on their first playthrough. Depending on how many hours you can do in one sitting, this is a game that can be beaten in a relatively short time."
- "Most of the best ideas around gaming these days come from the Indie space. One of the best top down dungeon crawlers over the past few years has been Bastion. As someone who loves Diablo style games, I loved the narrative choices and game play of Bastion."
- "This game succeeds in so many areas. Gameplay is fast-paced and very engaging. The art and story are creative and very well designed. My favorite element may be the soundtrack. The music is fantastic. I definitely recommend this game and the soundtrack!""The link provided should have been a link to the actual soundtrack, not to the game itself. Although "great" is subjective."
- "This is an ok game, but I found it to be poorly executed in regards to the UI. Steer clear of this game if you arent a fan of quirkiness and headaches."
- "My Nimbus seems to be having a good rapport with this game on my phone. I expected for the game to lag since I will be connecting a wireless controller but the games feature is the same and it more fun to play with it.""this is a party-based RPG in which you lead a band of exiles to freedom through ancient competitions spread across a vast location. it is so much fun!"
- "Bastion is a most interesting and fun indie game that would suit all types of fans of roleplaying games. The game is full of action adventure scenarios that offer a very enjoyable gaming experience. The visuals of the game are clear and bold. It has an excellent soundtrack, but the narration that accompanies the game is what really stands out. It is very well done and coincides with the gameplay perfectly. If you are looking for a really fun and exciting roleplaying game, then I'd certainly say to check out the game Bastion."
- "Bastion is a popular isometric platform game that takes places in dungeons. It has a live guide that talks you through the game and is very interesting. It's a very different game from a normal dungeon crawler though I would highly recommend it.""When you want to take a break from RTS games, this is the one you will reach for. Fun story, funny characters, and a few surprise twists along the way. "
- "What a fun game! It has full controller support, so you are good to go in that regard if you are wanting to use a controller."