This solution is ranked
in What are the best iPad games like XCOMRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games like Age of EmpireRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad games like Age of EmpireRead user opinions
in What are the best 4X games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Hex Grid games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best indie games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy games for MacRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Strategy games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Battle Worlds: Kronos
- "Looking for a game to put on your IPad? Battle Worlds: Kronos may be for you if you want great graphics, if you like to strategize, if you are an experienced gamer looking for your money's worth. There is a $16.99 fee, and that gets you over 50 hours of game time. This game has been designed for IPads so keep that in mind if you are interested in a single player game, though you can cross platform for Multi players. "
- "Battle Worlds: Kronos is a turn-based strategy game similar to Age of Empires and Advanced Wars. The interface is simple and a little difficult to use because it can't be resized, but fans of difficult turn-based strategy games will love the gameplay and how challenging the computer player can be. If you'd rather play with another person, there's both live and asynchronous multiplayer available."
- "I really like that you have this optimized for tablets. This seem like it is a bit complicated so this may not be for everyone. Especially like the fact that I can interact with my friends online or challenge myself for hours on end. ""This game's p simple enough to understand and play, plus it totally takes up so much of my time, which is a good thing imho""This is an excellent and fun game for your phone. Probably the best turn-based strategy you can get on a mobile device. The graphics are great and the controls flow well together. Overall, it's just a super fun game to play."
- "I was looking for a great Hex Grid game on Steam to play. My friend told me about Battle Worlds: Kronos. She loves to play it. I don't see why at all. It's a terrible game. The gameplay is terrible and too difficult to enjoy. The graphics are not up-to-par in my opinion, either. It's incredibly repetitive and boring. I really don't like this game and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.""First of all, the game is huge and won't run well on my phone. Once I did get it to work, the game was just frustrating. There is no easing into it with this game. You can't feel your way around and get the hang of it. I was immediately outnumbered and overwhelmed. If you like a game that has a learning curve, this one is not for you.""The Battle Worlds : Kronos is great in that it looks like a beehive which is quite different than other games. I think that I would need to be very strategic in my thinking to play the game which is good since it builds my reasoning process a bit."
- "A game was recommended to me when I was looking for the best turn-based strategy PC game. It was Battle Worlds: Kronos and once I started playing I couldn't stop. It has been one of the best games ever for me.""This looks like it will be cool. Like an updated version of Risk. I like that it can be played single player or against friends."
- "I was looking for a good turn based strategy game for my android phone I was tired of playing slots and farm games, I wanted something more challenging. The solution I received was to try Battle Worlds: Kronos. It was ok. I had played Battle ISle before and this was a lot like that. It's not exactly what I'm looking for, so the search continues, but it was still decent.""Certainly meets the criteria of turn based strategy games available on Android. A long game with a great amount of content and good reviews from users and players."
- "So Battle Worlds wasn't my personal cup of tea when I played it. But overall it does sit at over 4 stars so it's not horrible, but having only 133 user ratings kind of demonstrates that this game wasn't all that popular. And the solution here is accurate in that Battle Worlds is an Android game and the link actually took me to the Google Play store page, instead of the Steam store page for the game.""I am always looking for awesome new indie games to play on my Android phone. I recently found a game called Battle Worlds: Kronos. I really want to like it. It seems like a fun game. However, it is just too complicated for me to play casually. I will keep searching."
- "Once you got over the fact that you paid to get this game and all the technical issues, you'll realize that this game is actually pretty good. NOT!!!! You will never get over those since it stares up at you everytime you log on. What's worse is anyone could beat this game if the AI plays fair! Where's the challenge in that???""Battle Worlds: Kronos is a strategy game that can be played on Mac. I'm not really into strategy games, but decided to give this a try. I didn't really enjoy it because the interface/maps isn't set up correctly. I wish I could return this game because it really failed. ""If you need a decent strategy game for the Mac, Battle World: Kronos is an RTS that's both challenging and fun. You can plan out battles, use equipment and terrain to win wars and enjoy the graphics and gameplay the whole time. ""This result is a single game for MAC. The question was strategy games for MAC. I would have preferred a broader response solution listing maybe the top MAC games http://www.macgamerhq.com/guides/best-mac-strategy-games/""Definitely skip past this turd of a game. The controls are clunky and the implementation of features is terribly designed. My four year old can design a better game than this. Look elsewhere."
- #36 of 72
in What are the best indie games"I think this is a great indie game for Steam, but the link solution is not linking to a steam platform. This solution is linking to Google Play store, which wouldn't solve the Steam platform's issue. The style of the game looks great. It looks like it could be easily played on Steam, but currently the platform displayed is incorrect, which makes this solution to this problem incomplete.""There was an indie game I use to play on my android that I really enjoyed, I've since built a PC and wanted a game like it. Surprisingly steam had the exact game I was playing on android. Battle Worlds: Kronos is a great game that offers an enjoyable experience.""Battle Worlds: Kronos is one of the best indie games on Steam, but it is not for the casual player. It takes a great deal of skill, but rewards the player with a great experience. It has beautiful graphics."
- "This is a strategy game that challenges the player to make every play the correct one else you won't be able to progress in the game. Though not for the faint of heart,m you will be impressed by its AI that anticipates your every move. You can choose multiplayer mode or have an extremely satisfying solo game play that test your skills in combat scenarios logging your progress as you go, The game has been optimized for tablets with at least 1GB RAM. ""Live Multiplayer, you can challenge your friends to Battle you! This timeless game has been reformatted to take with you and play in a tablet. Over 50 hours of single player playtime, this game will entertain you for hours. Get ready for your first battle and play today. "