This solution is ranked
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 2D platformer games for childrenRead user opinions
in What are the best 2D puzzle platformers on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One platformer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Casual games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about BattleBlock Theater
- "This game is just awesome! I really like platform games, so this was perfect! I had such a fun time playing it. The art and animation are great! Multiplayer makes things more challenging and fun! Definitely check it out!"
- "This game was great for my 11 year old to play. The younger one doesn't have the hand-eye coordination to play it though, but I'm sure they'll get there eventually! I like that it has a lot to do, the game never gets boring and they aren't running out of content.""BattleBlock is a game that my whole family enjoys. From looking at Steam, I can tell easily which games are similar and would be something that I might want to try.""Battleblock has, among other things, a great selection of games. From straight educational to straight shootem-up, it's got everything. Easy to use, too."
- "Platformers may be out of style on some systems, but this platformer BattleBlock Theater is certainly still in style with its hand drawn style. It has over 100 level of spontaneously hilarious gaming including a 1 or 2 player campaign mode. ""I've never understood the appeal of a game like BattleBlock Theater. It's both simple and complicated and not in a good way. I don't mind the 2D aspect, and I like puzzles, but this doesn't work for me.""Plenty of levels to keep you interested whether you prefer to play alone or with a friend. The graphics are great and there are plenty of twists"
- "I like this. I love that it's a little different than a lot of the games i've played before. It gives me the option to play as one player AND it's on steam like I requested."
- "BattleBlock Theater is a great 2D game for kids that combines adventure and problem-solving. There is single player and co-op if you want your friends to join in. Explore the BattleBlock Theater world and battle your way through the mysterious theater. "
- "Battleblock has the ability to play co-op, but it will only be up to two players. There are plenty limitations to this game from its hand-drawn graphics and lack of story, but for a quick time killer with you and a friend - its not terrible. If you're looking for more than 2 players... look elsewhere!""This was a broad question with a limited answer. Considering the question asked for co-op games on Steam the solution should have given a link to the Steam site where you could narrow new games, top sellers etc. http://store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Co-op/#p=0&tab=TopSellers"
- "This game can be what you want it to be. If you want casual you can play by yourself at your own pace, or you can go online and play with other people who may dictate the pace for you."
- "I found the use of the theater concept to design the levels somewhat interesting. I'm not much of a fan of platform games, but my cousins really seem to love playing this with me. There's a single player mode, but I haven't found it to be as fun."
- "This game is hilariously fun and offer co-op with another friend so you can play together locally or online. There's also level editors and steam workshop support for those levels so its hard to run out of new areas to play with your friends in or make new ones to torment them."