This solution is ranked
in What are the best Xbox One splitscreen online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best XBox One MOBA gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best alternative games to OverwatchRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen co-op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best MOBA games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best games that are class-based on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best MOBA games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest Xbox One gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best MOBA PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen local multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Battleborn
There are no comments yet!
- "Battleborn has a large variety of characters, each with widely varied abilities, and this helps make each half hour play through feel fresh. You can also level up to improve your abilities and customize your heroes with gear packs. Missions can be played single-player or in a team of up to five and last about half an hour each, for a total of four hours or so. ""No doubt any game dev that made Borderlands won't disappoint when it comes to releasing any game, no matter its genre. Hands down one of the best MOBA game that has split screen capability""Looking for your next gaming passion? Check out Battleborn. You play on teams to defeat your enemies, same as many other games, but the difference here is the graphics are gorgeous! My favorite hero is Blarg. Seriously, check it out and come meet me on the battlefield...if you dare! "
- "OMG, I love this game. It makes me a retro 14 year old. This isn't a realistic battle, this is the hyper fun of strange space cartoon heroes and so the action is over the top. I saw it had a warning for violence and graphic language but that pretty much describes why it is fun. I might look for it used as it retails at around $30""The cartoon-y and wacky feel to the game brings back memories to when I used to play on my pop's old Atari when we couldn't afford a decent gaming console yet. The community isn't toxic as well unlike some other MOBAs I've played in the past. This game is a perfect 10 imho""Great game for people who like multiplayer games. The team of shooters keep you engaged and involved throughout the combat. A must have for MOBA games lovers. "
- "Since I enjoy class-based games, I wanted something that appealed to me on Steam. After browsing the Steam store, I found Battleborn, a hero shooter that takes place in the universe."
- "My free trial for the PVP of this game has just ended. And what I can only say is that I am gonna buy the full game and start whooping my friends' butts. 😂""I love Battleborn. With this MOBA game, I can choose from 30 heros and play in 5 V 5 multi-player battles. This is the game my friends and I have been waiting for!"
- "This is one of the best Hero Shooters available on the market right now. I first tried the free trial on PC through Steam before rushing out to my local GameStop to pick up a copy for Xbox One. It's one of my favorite games now and I paid less for it than most of my other games."
- #10 of 27
in What are the best MOBA PC games"Battleborn is a shooter game from the developers of Borderlands. Several match formats are available for 5v5 play. There are rotating casts of characters available. One cool thing about the game is that there is a free trial available on Steam. ""I like to play Battleborn, which is five star rated by many. I like that I can play alone or with my friends. There are heroes to unlock and world to be saved from mysterious evil. Keeps me engaged for hours."
- "If you are into multiplayer game play then you need Battleborn. It has the best multiplayer battle play out there. The free trial is awesome and there is no cap so you really get a good feel for the game. I got all my friends to sign up and we all loved playing together. So fun""This game is a really fun and engaging PVP for friends who want to enjoy it together. The storyline goes above and beyond any other MOBA the characters are highly likeable. This also has free to play features and is a great option for those who can't spend much."