This solution is ranked
in What are the best Xbox One FPS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best war gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 512 MB RAM gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 war gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with awesome graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One open-world gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen co-op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One war gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best shooting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Offline LAN shooting Co-op multiplayer games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One flying gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best shooter games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best FPS games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best games under 2 GBRead user opinions
in What are the best high-end games for Pentium G4600Read user opinions
in What are the best FPS games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play with gunsRead user opinions
in What are the best gun gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best class-based multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 splitscreen / online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best ps4 pro compatible gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split-screen gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best xbox one mmo gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One shooter gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best FPS games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best epic battle simulators for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Army GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen local multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Battlefield 1
- #1 of 19
in What are the best war games
- "Battlefield 1 takes a lot of ram to run at full capacity, as long as you have over 500MB, you should be fine. The game itself is a lot of fun if you like shooter games!"
- "Battlefield 1 is a major disappointment in the world of open world FPS games. It is actually really open, but it's incredibly unorganized. It just feels like to much is happening in the world and nobody has an objective they can go after together. It's okay for a few hours but certainly not going to be playing this too long. Not worth the price either."
- "This has to be one of the best games of the year. I am incredibly pleased with my purchase. It has a great story and amazing graphics. Anyone would love to play the quick paced multiplayer with people from around the world. And if you're not into playing online against other players you can call over a friend to play in the stunning split-screen coop. You should definitely buy the game.""Back when EA wasn't a greedy, sleazy, and sneaky cash grab. Quite possibly the last non-microtransaction-focused game they ever made that is actually good. Fun game set during WWI with insane graphics. A must-try for every fan of the multiplayer FPS genre""If you're looking for a split-screen coop game for the PS4 there aren't many options these days. Battlefield 1 is no exception. I wish they'd bring split-screen back. The game is pretty fun, but nothing spectacular. I feel like it'd be a lot better if I could sit on the couch and play with a friend."
- "I have recently been playing FPS games with my sons. We like Call of Duty and Halo. It is a fun stress reliever where we either work together or fight against one another. My preference is local multiplayer and since Battlefield 1 does not appear to have that, I would probably not purchase. I looked at the reviews on Amazon and they were not great. I am not certain why with all of the FPS available, Battlefield 1 was chosen. Seems like there are much better options. Ultimately, this would not be a good choice for me. "
- "There is so much to explore on Battlefield 1 on Xbox that I don't think I'll ever get bored. The WWI atmosphere is historical and amazing, and provides lots of unique gameplay, strategy, vehicles, and weapons options. Playing feels like a true adventure: the characters and graphics are completely immersive and multiplayer mode feels even more epic. "
- "Battlefield one is not the most recent of the Battlefield series, but unlike many other series games it holds up to the high standards of the previous games. Using a high end computer makes this game smooth as butter and fun as hell to play."
- "One of the best online multiplayer shooters that you can experience on a console. It's fast-paced, chaotic, and varied while still remaining well balanced. The WW1 weapons are raw and make up for it with brute force. The single player campaign is immersive with its tale of war stories."
- "The Battlefield franchise is one of the best in all of gaming. The immersion and attention to detail in Battlefield 1 puts the player right in the action and dares them to put the game away. The multi-player mode will be a favorite among gamers, and with a ton of maps and battles will have staying power.""Battlefield 1 is one of the best online multiplayer games to date. It has many great classes such as sniper and medic that you can level up individually to unlock special weapons just for that class."
- "This is an amazing game set up at WWI time. Gameplay is great, awesome detailed graphics, changing weather, destructible objects will make sure that your experience when playing this game will be different from battle to battle. Battlefield 1 deserves it praising reviews. 10/10 "
- #6 of 50
in What are the best PS4 games"the game looks excellent, the images are very high quality, they are very realistic, the landscapes look extremely real, the effects of the sound are very good, it is a bit expensive but it really is worth it, the graphics of the flights are impressive, and the option to choose opera theaters is very good because the esecenarios are all very good image and resolution my pc is not cvapar to support the game but you can see that it is very good game, what I like most is the image quality that present and that you can be in any scenario of the war."
- "Battlefield 1 is an amazing split screen game on the PS4. You are able to play solo as well as play with your friends in the comfort of your own home.""I’m absolutely bewildered as to why this game is in the “Split Screen section and why people are saying it’s a good split screen game. It’s a great game, absolutely! But there literally is NO split screen functionality. At all. Nothing. I have no idea what these people are on about. In fact I was confused I literally made an account just to say this. "
- "Battlefield 1 is an immersive, realistic FPS game set in WW1. It has such dynamic elements in the game play that no two battles are the same, with the multiplayer options being fantastic. The story line and characters are great, the game play and maps are superb. Highly recommended."
- "Gets really good reviews by all the critics. Provides many different modes to play in, with a large variety of weapons and character classes. Allows for huge multiplayers battles and even a new operations mode for multiplayer.""If you're a big Battlefied 1 buff then you'll probably love this site. For me the prices was just a little too steep with the base plus monthly."
- "Battlefield 1 is a fantastic multiplayer FPS. It combines elements of previous Battlefield games, with the World War I theme, and improves upon many of the previous games, overall. Truly exciting and enjoyable experience!"
- #14 of 47
in What are the best Army Games
- "One of the best online multiplayer war-themed shooters that you can play on PC or on other platforms. Experience the dark and gritty times of WWI in this entry from Battlefield.""I am a self-confessed history war junkie and I also am a hardcore gamer. This game was like if someone took all of my interests and combined them into one epic game. I mean it's basically my dream game! I get to really experience the war setting and environment and the gameplay is really thrilling and exciting. I always love playing this game both by myself and with my friends. Just thinking of it makes me so excited!""The 15th installment in the long running game series. This game can be played online by multiple players. It is action packed and allows you to go to war in historical settings. Choose from a variety of packages to make the game entertaining and fresh."
- #15 of 31
in What are the best Xbox Games
- "I am honestly getting a bit bored with the multiplayer game options on the PC. I don't want to switch to console, but feel the quality has gone down in recent years. That was until I got my hand on Battlefield 1. I love this game and the quality of online play is top-tier. Been playing for awhile now and just love it. ""This game is amazing. The graphics look awesome and I love the fact there are multiple packs i can buy to make the game more interesting and give me alternatives. The multiplayer looks smooth and I would enjoy playing this with my friends online"
- "So I was looking for a good game to play on my new PS4 with my brother, I was looking for the best PS4 local split screen multiplayer games. So I went on origin and found BattleField 1, it has brought mea nd my brother so much closer together. This game is a blast."