This solution is ranked
in What are the best games on Steam with music-based procedural generationRead user opinions
in What are the best bulletstorm games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Music games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC Bullet Hell gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best rhythm gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Casual games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Beat Hazard
- "I found this game to be really fun. It allows you to use your own music and internet radio as the basis for the gameplay. The gameplay changes based on the audio track being used, and every audio track is different, and also based on your own music selection. The world changes in real-time based on the type of music you're listing to. Different game modes are available as well.""This looks like a really cool steam game with music. It is a good solution, no way of telling if it is the best game. "
- "If you have any hint of epilepsy, do NOT play this game. I was eager to try this and spent the next day with a headache that I couldn't get rid of. I tried it again a few weeks later and headache again. If you are into strobe lights and headaches, this is the game for you. For me, I will pass.""Beat Hazard is a very unique shooter arcade game that has different levels based on your choice of music. This is one of a kind game with great reviews and a must play for any gamer and music lover.""Beat Hazard is a very unique shooter arcade game that has different levels based on your choice of music. This is one of a kind game with great reviews and a must play for any gamer and music lover."
- "Having a need to play any kind of music game, like Parappa the Rapper, or a Beatmania, I came across this solution. Having what I finally searched for, I can happily say that I found what I was looking for."
- "If you are looking for an arcade shooter game, Beat Hazard is for you. There are many guns to choose from and there are even songs to choose from to change how you play.""It can be fun. It depends on your mood and your song choices. But, there is a lot of input for your senses. It can be overwhelming after a bit."
- #10 of 17
in What are the best rhythm games
- "This game utilizes music you already have in your library to craft arcade style levels, which makes it nice for casual gameplay. It has fun mechanics that let you feel immersed without too much effort.""Beat Hazard is a super casual game on Steam. It reminds me of an old arcade game from the 80s. Interestingly, it uses your own music for the background and to determine the pace of the game."