This solution is ranked
in What are the best time travel games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games with deep and complex relationships between charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best Cinematic games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games under 2 GBRead user opinions
in What are the best games about alternate history on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games with awesome graphicsRead user opinions
What the community says about Bioshock Infinite
- "The game Bioshock Infinite did have the options of traveling back and forth in time to help find and rescue Elizabeth. So, for me, this game is definitely about time traveling and I do recommend if you are into Action Adventure with the ability to travel, then this game is for you.""It is best entertainment platformto play, connect and start game. It have many vareity of innovative games. It publish more games. But the website is little difficult to browse the data.""BioShock Infinite is so fun to play. The story line is very well done. It is kind of addictive. Best time travel theme game of all time. "
- "Bioshock infinite is an excellent choice to fill this inquiry. The game has a deep story filled with action packed sequences and characters you could really be interested in. This franchise is highly rated and has gotten lots of praise for its complex gameplay and storytelling.""The story line in this game is one of the best that I've seen in any video game. Watching the characters connect was an enjoyable experience. I first picked up the game and thought it would just be another shooter, but the story line grabs you. "
- "This product combines 2 of my favorite things games and movies, so is it a govie? Okay bad joke aside, this really is one of the best-written games I've come across in a long time. It sort of reminds me of a game version of the Taken but way cooler, do you have a particular set of skills?""Bioshock Infinite is a great cinematic game available on Steam. The game features a deep storyline, plenty of cutscenes, and of course plenty of gameplay as well. It's a highly rated game that I definitely recommend anyone to checkout!"
- "This is a game for most people is being looked to as a savior for the first-person shooter genre which has gone boring and predictable. For me, it is one of the few games that makes me want to wish that I could lose all my memory so I would play it all over again. "
- "It is a good but not great solution. The bioshock series is including in listings of best games at http://www.gamesradar.com/10-coolest-alternate-history-stories-games/ However Bioshock is not really clear whether it takes place in alternative histories or not at different points in the game although infinite relies on parallel universes ""I felt like this game could have gone further in terms of solving the problem. The story and graphics are great but I didn't feel it was necessarily an alternate history vs a standalone story inapplicable to a particular time period. "
- "This solution didn't solve my problem. The game was cookie-cutter and offered nothing new if you're an avid gamer. If you're looking for engaging story lines that are unique and interesting try Dying Light, Mafia 3, or The Witcher 3. Bioshock Infinite doesn't deliver. ""In an alternate reality of the year 1912, with steampunk abound, this is a massive world with gorgeous sceneary, and a solid storyline with plot twists to keep you engaged. It's great if you like shooter-based storyline games without the same old historical storylines."
- "This is one of my favorite games of all time. I especially enjoyed the art style combined with the run and gun FPS gameplay. There are RPG elements where you can upgrade your abilities that add an extra layer of depth. Highly recommended!"