This solution is ranked
in What are the best android multiplayer bluetooth gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer Android games that can be played with a controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best Android multiplayer shooting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games like mini militiaRead user opinions
in What are the best local multiplayer Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games for android via wifi hotspot offlineRead user opinions
in What are the best offline multiplayer games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best HID (human interface device) gamepad supported Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op RPG games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games with immersive mode for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Android TVRead user opinions
in What are the best pass and play android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for Android that you can play on a TVRead user opinions
in What are the best Android co op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer game apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best 2 player split screen games for mobile devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best 2 player Android games to play on different devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for Nvidia ShieldRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Bluetooth games in multiplayer modeRead user opinions
in What are the best remote two-player action/arcade games for AndroidRead user opinions
What the community says about BombSquad
There are no comments yet!
- "Such a fun multiplayer game to play! Perfect with family or friends with Android devices 👍 They also have a single player mode but I really prefer multiplayer coz their Artificial Intelligence sucks""I recommend you play this in multiplayer mode because single player makes the gameplay very difficult. AI players are not that intuitive. Multiplayer mode is like a bomberman in group throwing bombs at your friends. Controls are intuitive. I am still amazed how this game can offer a lot of online and local co-op missions. Co-op modes are playable up to 4 players. ""BombSquad is one of the best local multiplayer Android games. It's a ton of fun to play. It's funny and I enjoy the mini games. I would definitely recommend this game to anyone as a fun little pick-me-up and a great way to past the time. ""I was looking for a multiplayer game on android I could play with people in person. This was exactly the kind of game that I was looking for. "
- "Do you like strategy fighting games? With BombSquad you can combat against online opponents with bombs. With multiplayer functionality this is an Android TV game you will not be able to stop playing."
- "Admit it. You've always wanted to blow up your friends from time to time too! I did, and that made BombSquad just the game for us. This game is so much fun. It's hilarious to play against other people and it really added a new edge for me to classic arenas like capture the flag and sports games. I love this game, and the connectivity between the app and a TV gave it big-screen appeal so I could play with people who were right next to me.""This is a really fun game to play with your friends. It let's you even use your phone as a controller when you hook it up to your TV."
- ""BombSquad" is my absolutely favorite multiplayer game on Android. It lets me play with many friends at the same time! It's a great challenge and is fun to play!"
- "The link is to the mobile application BombSquad available on the Google Play Store. BombSquad features mini-games from capture-the-flag to hockey. Featuring 8 player local/networked multiplayer, gratuitous explosions, advanced ragdoll face-plant physics, pirates, ninjas, barbarians, insane chefs, and more.""A fun little game about explosions! What more can be said, I love this type of game because it's quick and I can jump in and out at any time. Apart from that it's really fun to play with several friends and the mini-games are a blast. Just a nice way to kill some time."