This solution is ranked
in What are the best PC games under 250MB that can be played on low end PC'sRead user opinions
in What are the best challenging platforming games for the PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games under 400 MBRead user opinions
in What are the best games that involve time manipulation on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best 2D puzzle platformers on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play without graphic card and low RAM memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Braid
- "I love puzzle games, and Braid is really a great one! You can go back on your track to fix the mistakes you made and find the solution to the puzzles. Funny one!!! ""A fun puzzle platformer. It has good game play and entertaining graphics. I have heard lots of good things about this game."
- "Who wants to travel to different worlds, manipulate the flow of time and be the hero by rescuing a princess. I wanted to do it all while having fun solving puzzles. I found Braid and an happy to play this game for hours of relaxation and fun. ""The concept seems ok, but it doesn't really feel like it is all that great of a solution. It does not appear to be as challenging as I would think it should be. "
- "Braid is a very interesting concept game that has garnered nothing but positive reviews on Steam. It has the look of an SNES side scroller, but with the interesting mechanic of being able to manipulate time to correct mistakes and learn from your surroundings. I think that this is an incredibly novel idea and encourages exploration and experimentation with ones surroundings instead of being focused on the goal of simply taking the path of least resistance. As for being one of the best games under 400MB? I think that the category is a little too broad to be able to make an accurate assessment."
- "Always been a fan of games that involve time manipulation, I started looking for a game on Steam. I ended up coming across this game called "Braid", it was exactly what I was looking for. This game has every thing I wanted and more. Now I have a good game to play that involves time manipulation.""While seemingly basic on the outside, Braid defies that persona and provides a fun, intriguing experience for a broad range of people. With the ability to manipulate time, you'll feel like a superhero (or villain) in moments as you work to solve the puzzles this game provides.""Braid was honestly the first game I played with any time manipulation involved in the puzzles. That being said I have nothing but praise for it. While it may be short, it's a fantastic game that will challenge you at times. Worth the buy."
- "This looks like a really fun game with great graphics. It solves the problem of having to start over repeatedly and go back to the very beginning of the game to play through till you get to the spot where you got killed. I like it, this is a good solution.""Yes this game play is fine because if you keep losing you can rewind find out why you're dying and learn from your mistakes"
- #41 of 72
in What are the best indie games"I thoroughly enjoyed playing the game Braid on Steam. I love puzzles and the obstacles were pleasantly challenging. The time manipulation was a unique aspect of this game, as I was able to undo some mistakes I made earlier. This game is a lot of fun!""Braid is an older puzzle game that has stood up well to the test of time. It still has an intriguing time shifting mechanic that no other games have. It can keep you playing for hours and the price is cheap!"