This solution is ranked
in What are the best alternatives to Super Smash BrosRead user opinions
in What are the best 2D Fighting games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play multiplayer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best 512 MB RAM gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free downloadable PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free LAN party gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Brawlhalla
- "The solution is good. The only thing I notices was the quality of the website was poor. The picture shown was quite grainy and the amount of ads and setup of the webpage itself seems like a site I would question on its credibility and security."
- "I have to say Brawlhalla is awesome for a 2d game. The graphics are sleek and I like you can battle with your friends (in a custom room!) , or random players. I can see 8 of my friends and I having a lot of fun duking it out in these fights."
- "Good and simple multiplayer game for my daily dose of PS4 gaming. It's easy to play and isnt that complicated.""Thought Brawlhalla was just another game "fighting game" but instantly enjoyed it after just one taste. the game throws me back to my childhood when my brothers and cousins and i take turns on our old SNES and play Smash bros. Brawlhalla is an upgraded version of that game! with bombs, traps, swords and all and so many characters man, and it is freeeeee!!!!"
- "First off the name Brawlhalla is fantastic and for that reason alone i am a fan of the game. It's play controls, and overall fun though are great, and it's so immersive and fun time jsut flies by while I'm playing. "
- "With tons of options from custom rooms to free-for-all matches, this is the perfect co-op game. You will never get bored and have hours of fun!"
- "This is a great game on Steam for your PC that you can play alone or with multiple players. Its almost the same concept as Super Smash Brothers. I like the fact you can create your own room as well. "