This solution is ranked
in What are the best shooter games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Linux multi-player LAN party casual gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games for low spec PCsRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play without graphic card and low RAM memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 party gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play with gunsRead user opinions
in What are the best alternatives to Cuphead for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Co-op RPG games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best local co-op PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to deal with stressRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best couch co-op RPGs for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best local co-op multiplayer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen co-op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 family gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split-screen gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen local multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Broforce
- "4 players means more people which equal more fun. me and a few friends never get bored of playing this, no matter how many times we play it. wish there were more games like this one :D""I really enjoyed playing this game, loads of fun. I like how whatever level you a playing explodes as soon as you beat it. The whole time you're just blowing things up and having a lot of fun doing it."
- "This is a fun low spec game for PC that I play with my friends when they come over. It supports cooperative gameplay so I just in some controllers and we're good to go.""After looking at the performance specs for the game, I would have to say that this is an excellent choice for a low-spec PC. There are other options, but this one is certainly worth a try."
- "An ode to retro platforming games old as well as those action-packed and testosterone-filled action movies back in the 80s which is clearly what this game is basing from. It's difficult but it's a lot of fun to play as a couch co-op game with friends.""The graphics are reminiscent of original nintendo, which personally takes me back to the 80's. At the same time it brings in the shoot-em-up action and explosions found in today's modern "Call of Duty" type games and the ability to play four people at once. Nostalgic meets modern fun, if you don't mind the blurry graphics.""This was a really good game kinda like gunbound but with more flair and strategy""Broforce could be played in a local co-op I think but I don't feel this is really an informative solution for this question."
- "Brofacepalm so hard you'll leave a hand print on your head. You'll be so depressed after this you'll be forced to try and give yourself brojobs cause the shame will keep other humans from being near you.""A fun little run-and-gun side-scroller that is action-packed full of frenetic gameplay. It's truly an ode to the Hollywood action cinema films of old. ""This is a pretty good 2d platformer game on ps4, pc, ect. I don't really like the pixel art style they used, but the game is still work checking out.""One of the few games that manage to inject a lethal dose of testosterone in you. Each time a new hero unlocked i screamed like a redneck on 4th of July, that's how awesome it felt. But after 3-4 hours the game gets insanely hard (probably because otherwise it would be pretty short) and that might not be everyone's cup of Energy Drink. Also, while perfectly capable at co-op experience, due to difficulty and utter chaos (everything is destructible - be careful!) playing together sometimes more difficult than alone. Also you might not get a respawn if the limited number of lives for all of the players has reached the limit."
- "I love old-school graphics so playing Broforce has been a blast! With a vintage side-scrolling styles, this game really lets you let loose with the weapons--pretty much anything can be shot or blown up. Extra swell that I can play with my friends, either cooperatively or competitively--feels like being back at the arcade! Highly suggested to all who love retro games with modern style."
- "This game is one of excess. An excess of testosterone. An excess of manliness. An excess of bad puns and of course, an excess of fun. If you're looking for a game to play on the PS4 after finishing Cuphead, this is a nice change of pace. Go at it solo or team up with a friend just let loose. A nice, fun time to be had here.""Fun game that allows you to choose different characters (bros) to play. Explosions and action abound in this game. Great multi-player game."
- "This is just a fun little ode to the action movies of old. Its retro styling just adds to the nostalgia that you get when you play. It's full of pop culture reference, overflowing testosterone, and just a silly and fun game to play with friends on the PS4.""This is a retro pixel art type of game, with lots of explosions. It's got a lot of environmental damage that you can cause with unintended yet related damages that could mess up your tactics. It requires a lot of tactical depth and planning to get through the game correctly.""Who doesn't want a mindless shooter that you can play with your friends whenever you plan a reunion, innit? It's fun, easy to control, and the game isn't too entirely complicated. Plus, platforms make for excellent trolling your friends!"
- "Who's not stressed nowadays?! And what's better than some "sane" destruction to relieve our levels of stress? Broforce is a game in which you must destroy everything you find on your path: it's funny and addicting too but, mostly, a magic hand against the stress! :)""I didn't find this very relevant to the problem. Some people, I'm sure experience stress-reduction from playing video games, but this was an extremely narrow approach to the issue.""I think even if I werent stressed out, this would be a terrible game. But as a person who is looking to relax,, blowing things up in a bad game with bad graphics is last on my list. ""This game can serve as a distraction when I want to escape real world problems. However, the problems are still there when I am finished with the napalm and excessive force."
- "I feel that Broforce introduces a quite modern perspective on the action genre of games. I particularly enjoyed many of the characters that the developed introduced in Broforce, reviving legendary characters as Rambo, T-900, and many others! As a side-scroll online game, the graphics are incredibly detailed, which helps to illustrate clever enemies and an ever-changing environment."
- "Rated extremely well, and fits the arcade persona perfectly. The game itself looks action-packed and really fun. Seems to have a lot of effort put into it and has a great retro vibe to it. A lot of content packed into the game all for a low price. The game doesn't require much PC specs either so if you don't have a good computer it's great for that as well."
- "Broforce is definitely fun. It uses scenarios from movies, when you play you'll be familiar with what's happening (if you know the movie, that is). You can't choose your character, it's all random. And that makes it fun and not so serious. This is something I like to play, it's a lot of laughs. "
- "Broforce is a cheesey, rude, totally for 80's kids brawler. And I kinda love it when I'm in the mood :) Thing is, what I really want to do with this game is play with my friends on the ps4 - but local coop was busted by a PS update. I ended up uninstalling it, but if they've fixed it or you can get it to work, give it a try.""RQ, l;et me tell you about this retro-ish game that actually brought me so much fun and joy playing alongside my lilttle bro and managed to get us hooked for hours on end ever day! It's fun, addicting, and the controls are easy to learn. Run and gun, shoot and kill!"
- #15 of 72
in What are the best indie games"The game video immediately plays when I start up the steam site showing me a good looking game. Looking at the reviews leads me to believe it is a great indie game on steam. Buying it is super easy as valve puts a purchase button right below the video for me to purchase the game right away. ""Broforce makes for a testosterone-filled ode to action movies of old and filled with bad puns, you can't help but laugh anyway. Fun gameplay, solid controls make it a great tribute to retro gaming and games of its kind in general.""This game is pretty fun! It definitely scratches the indie game itch if you have one. It's very fun to play and reminds me of old school games. "
- "An ode to action films of yore. This game is full of fun action, laughably bad puns that you can play with your friends. This is one of the more simple co-op games that you can just pick up and play.""With the steam summer sale going on I wanted to look for new games that my friends and I could play together that would be quick and fun and I ran into Broforce. The game may have a funny sounding name, but it's a bit shooter that provides a ton of action and allows you to play with four friends at once. This lets us easily play in decent sized groups and all play the game together at the same time without feeling like we will be leaving anyone out on all the fun. Sure I would like to find a game that we could all play at once in the same group, but that's not really realistic. If you like retro games and you like the old bit graphics you will really like this game.""Frantic, fun, with loads of 16-bit charm. It's filled with movie-inspired shenanigans but its controls and platforming are surprisingly tight. This is a very well-made run and gun platforming game.""The best thing about Broforce is its multiplayer coop and versus modes. Well this is coming from someone like me who likes to play coop games as it is more exciting to work together with your friends to pass through levels"
- "With a name like Broforce, it's gotta be good, right? I suppose if I was younger and dumber I would score this really highly. I recognize it delivers on the traditional split-screen coop blood splattering everywhere game, but really, how many of those do you need?"
- "Carving your way through a level in Broforce is full of carnage, as explosions rock the screen and you tear through the scenery. Though inventive, some of the boss fights halt that fun, and the way co-op deals with lives is too unforgiving, but it’s always throwing out something new, whether it’s a different looking environment to blow up, a new type of enemy to blow up or another new bro to add to the team and blow things up with."
- #21 of 34
in What are the best games on Steam"Broforce brings back memories of my childhood of playing sidescrollers on my old console. This game is a bit of a humorous parody of 80s action movies. I felt the gameplay enjoyable and I really enjoyed the amount of customization available in the game with the ability to create your own maps."
- "Me and a friend were looking for a couch game we could play split screen and Broforce was definitely an amazing choice! Not only is it an affordable price, but the game will provide hours of entertainment and fun."
- "Broforce is a fun game, especially when you have a couple of friends to play with. However, this is for the computer version of the game. If you're looking for a PS4 version, you'll want to look elsewhere.""Broforce was a pleasure to play from start to finish. Stunning graphics in an immersive open world battleground designed to the most intricate detail. I am throbbing. Would definitely play again. Thanks."