This solution is ranked
in What are the best action adventure games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best open world action games for IOSRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games that can be finished in just a sittingRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Android with HD graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best games with split-screen on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best casual indie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Casual games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- "This is a very emotionally touching game. It reminded me and my brother that we always have each other no matter what. Literally drove me to tears while the story unfolded.""I am a huge gamer. With Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons I was able to easily play and play with my family. This was a great game on Steam to come together and navigate."
- "I was looking for a short game for my PC. I found Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. Wow, what a great game! The story of these two brothers is riveting and immersive. I also love the graphics; they are so beautiful. I highly recommend this game for people who love great stories and characters. It's very short, but it's incredible and just what I wanted to play.""Great game! Short, but awesome. The twin controlling took some getting used to, but once I did, it was really fun. Very unique concept there. The puzzles are fun, storyline was great, and the graphics and music are amazing. I would love to see more games from Starbreeze or maybe a sequel to this one. ""Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is an awesome game because I can literally finish it in one sitting. I am tired of complex games that make me sit through hours of story. I am a working professional and don't have the time to play games that require multiple hours and logins. "
- "I always play this one coz it's very hard for me to control the twin without a controller! And of course, the controller makes it easier, I am using Xbox 360 by the way."
- "Beautiful game. A lot of fun with all that it gives you to explore. From solving puzzles to fighting boss battles the game really delivers in the variety of content it provides. The story is very well represented. The graphics are really nice and the developers really succeeded in attention to detail."
- "My coworker talks about indie games all of the time. I thought he was a nerd but I checked out this game, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons because he talked about it. This game is actually pretty cool. It has a fairytale them which I enjoy and it is well developed with great graphics. ""For an indie game, Brothers a Tale of Two sons is a really fun a quirky game. While the graphics of the characters are severely dated, the scenery and story make for an enjoyable gaming experience. A relatively short and simple game makes this good for any age.""How exciting! Kind of like Game of Thrones meets Issac, it's certainly a fun game for any gender. You can never go wrong with Steam games."
- #26 of 72
in What are the best indie games"I was browsing steam looking for Indie games and came across "Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons". It has breathtaking graphics and takes place in mid evil times, where you can fight monsters and solve puzzles. A great game for those who love old school games.""On the surface, it is a beautiful and detailed world that you are introduced to and you'll be spending considerable time admiring it. Behind it though, is a surprisingly deep, dark, and emotional story and adventure between siblings.""I tried to like this. I really really tied. I couldn't get past the idiotic storyline. It's been done before, but trust me, never this bad. Terrible game.""Brothers is a great indie game but calling it the best is a joke. I do suggest playing it though however if you haven't. "
- "I saw this on Steam and had to try it. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is sort of a cross between a fairytale story and an adventure game, it's quite and interesting mashup. Josef Fares the Swedish film director worked on this game and it shows. The story flows so nicely and you can tell it was developed by a professional, not just thrown together around boss battles and monster fights. It's single mode player but in a co-op mode as you play both brothers in the game. And the game play is just as excellent as the story line. Quite an impressive piece of work overall.""This game really isn't the best for co-op, though I suppose it could be done with a bit of finagling if you held one joystick and let a friend hold the other on a controller. This game is overwhelmingly better suited for a single player adventure and is best played alone."
- "This game seems like a great way for someone to do some casual gaming. The website offers a lot of information about the game, so someone looking for a casual game will be able to identify if it works for them or not. The best part is that they are able to buy the game right there on the site, without having to look any further. ""Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is pretty great game to waste some time. It has a nice storyline and the playstyle is nice. I like a game where you can sit down and play for a short time, and this game fits the bill."
- "I've been hearing good comments about this game, but when I downloaded it just killed my laptop. I don't know what's wrong with it, also because I have games with bigger requirements running smoothly on my machine. Sent an email to the programmers, I will update my review..""I feel it provides a fairy tale themed adventure. I appears to be of good quality."
- "This game is great! I actually love to play this with my brother, and we have a lot of fun with it. It's a single-player co-op, so it reminds us of taking turns playing videos games in the early nineties when we were kids.""This game looks just like a movie! I am amazed at the graphics. The storyline was so good! Working together in a co-op makes things interesting."